Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.

Start from the beginning

- You’re not sleeping thru this! Keep your eyes open! He ordered me strictly.

I glared up at the ceiling as he tried to continue he’s teasing. It didn’t take him long to stop and notice I wasn’t giving a damn about him. With anger in his horrible stare he grabbed my face, making me look down between my legs. He showed a dreadful grin before putting his dick closer to me. No condom nothing as he made his way in. I tried screaming and kicking as he humped me harshly but there was no way a sound could escape due to the pressure of his hand. My kicks didn’t cause any problem to him. His weight collapsing on me, every single one of his humps was brutal. He crushed me into the bed, squeezing my face tighter and tighter with his hand due to the pleasure he was retrieving himself. Nothing even felt good to me. It was just revolting and nasty. He hit me and spanked me anyway he wanted thru his process. I could hear faint car sounds in the background despite my mind flooding with horrible images and words but thought the cars they were just passing by. I was wrong. Throughout me trying to scream thru the rappers hands I finally got a little sound out due to Reece getting startled and loosening his grip caused by the door banging open and crashing onto the ground with a large bang. NSA agents barged in, one pulling Reece of me and the other covering me with a blanket as a few others picked the locks tying me to the bed. The one figure I hadn’t yet noticed because he was immobile staring at me from not to far up in the room... was Louis!? Wow... the spontaneous knight is quite late saving me. I knew he saw that Reece had actually rapped me. I wish he hadn’t. I don’t want any of the lads or Sierra and the girls to know! Especially Nath! I could tell he wanted to be the right guy. Finding out I’m no longer a virgin all because of some criminal... It would ruin him! The cuffs loosened and I pulled my wrist and ankles free, watching Louis slowly walk closer as the NSA told me how Reece wouldn’t get at me anymore, how I was now, safe, now. “How comforting” I couldn’t make out the emotions in Louis eyes as he passed his hands smoothly over the many bruises on my face, looking at me deeply.

- Don’t tell them. I half whispered. My voice cracking from all my “screaming”, trying to hold more tears back.

- Who? The lads? He questioned softly a little unsure of how to speak to me.

- Yes, Louis, don’t tell them I got rapped.

-But why!? Shouldn’t they know? He replied confused.

- Look, I was still a vir...

- Virgin, I know, Nathan kind of spilled. Louis cut me off.

- Everyone knows!? I gave him a hurt look.

- Eumm yea... Hey... it’s not a bad thing. I thought it was nice. He told me sweetly trying to comfort me, seeing how I wasn’t pleased about this news.

A few tears slipped down my cheek again not being able to hold them back from him as he put so much care into me, still feeling me with his supple hands.

- Mimi... he started saying something seeing my eyes water up.

- I’m fine! Just don’t tell them! I said wiping the water off  my cheeks quickly.

He gave me a puzzled look that I was holding back my pain. I could tell he was still confused on why I wanted to hide this so bad but he gave be a truthful nod, accepting my decision. I jumped up off the bed, letting the blanket fall off me carelessly, pulling Louis into a meaningful hug. I held him tight muttering a thank you. He ignored me being naked, knowing I didn’t care anymore, and wrapped his warm arms around me making me actually feel safe and protected unlike the NSA did. I felt really filthy from what Reece did to me right now but didn’t want to show it. One of the men covered me with a drape, once I had let go of Louis after a few long minutes, telling us we should get to a hospital and get me checked.

***

- You need to talk? Louis asked as I rested my head on his lap while we were being driven to the hospital.

I know he could tell I was really bothered by what happened and was taking care of me but I just didn’t want to think of it. It was probably a bad thing that I kept it all inside. I guess it’s a habit. I never really talked about things that I should.

- Not now, Lou. I smiled softly and sleepily at him.           

Well I didn’t deny I needed to talk. I guess that was a start. He laid his arm on me as I rested waiting to arrive.

- Please come to me when you do. He practically begged. I just want you to feel ok. Don’t do something reckless. Just... just let your feelings out if you need to. He continued saying and placed a small friendly kiss on my cheek before letting go of this subject knowing I didn’t like hearing about it.

***

- Wow you’ve really proven yourself strong. The nurse checking me told me with amazement.

I looked at her with no expression, waiting for her to explain.

- With the many times you’ve hit your head, you still don’t have any brain damage. And all the bruises on your body shouldn’t cause any big damage. She answered.

- What about... I started asking weakly.

- No, he didn’t have any diseases. You’re very lucky. And you shouldn’t get pregnant from this. From all my checks, besides your underweight, you’re perfectly healthy as you we’re before and didn’t get transferred anything bad from the rape. She clarified.

I gave her a feeble fake smile, noticing Louis had been leaning on the door side the whole time the nurse had been speaking. Seeing I spotted him, he came towards me. He just pulled me into a hug since I made it clear I wouldn’t talk.

- If you need to talk don’t hesitate. The nurse handed me a card with a number. This is we’re others with unpleasant experiences share what they feel. I’m sure you need to and it will do you good. She revealed its purpose with a serious expression.

- Can I go? I looked at the ground, ignoring what she was trying to get thru me.

- Ya... you’re free to leave. She sighed.

***

- I called the others telling them you we’re found. Louis told me as a NSA agent drove us to the apartment Sierra, Harry and Nath we’re staying.

- What did you say!? I gave him a worried look.

- Don’t worry. I told them we found you in time before you got rapped. He replied.

- Thanks Lou. I cuddled up into his arms for the ride.