Chapter 33

- Lauren's

G U I L T

That's the only thing on my mind since Camila and I broke up. I was depressed, it was never my intention to cheat on anyone, I don't even cheat on school. It's been two months since we've broken up, she tried to reach for me but I keep on denying her attempts.

I am staying here at our family's beach house in Miami with my sister, Taylor. She was the only one cheering me up. I scrolled through my Instagram and saw a post from Ariana.

👤: Ariana Grande

🗣: Meet and greet starts in a few minutes! Btw, I have someone special with me today

🗣: Meet and greet starts in a few minutes! Btw, I have someone special with me today. Hope you guys wont mind.. 😉🥰 -with: Camila Cabello

A N G E R

I should've been in her place right now, I was angry not to anyone else, not to Lucy, not to Ariana especially not to Camila. I was angry at myself, how could I do this?

J E A L O U S Y

Was another thing.. Camila looked happy with Ariana and Ariana has been posting nothing other than their pictures, I assume Camila has left Jamaica for good because she's been to many places in the past 8 weeks.

"Lauren... I told you not to smoke in your room." Taylor rolled her eyes and I just gave her an apologetic smile and she just shrugged and smile.

I went out to take a nice view of the beach. It was perfect but not as perfect as Camila. I never told her the reason why I broke up with her. I can't stand being in a relationship where I knew I cheated on her so bad. I'm not that kind of person. It's a valid reason right? To leave her because I can't stand being the cheating asshole.

I have been cheated by Ty, and it didn't hurt that much but right now I cheated to the love of my life and I was hurting so bad. I'm so dumb to let it slid in my hand, a perfect relationship ruined by one mistake. Camila never agreed to break up with me but I made the decision for us two.

It's been so long since I posted a picture on Instagram. No one knows I'm in here except for Tara and my family.

👤: Lauren Jauregui

📍 Miami🗣: Hallo World, It's been 8 weeks and I never felt any greater

📍 Miami
🗣: Hallo World, It's been 8 weeks and I never felt any greater. I just broke the heart of the love of my life, she doesn't even know why and I'm so stupid, thats for sure. I'm trying to find myself, and I hope I can find it anytime soon. I wont be active for a long time, I need to fix myself. I messed up, I messed up big time. I'm sorry Camila, don't wait up for me. I love you. Be happy x

"Tay, can you keep this for me?"

She reached for my phone and smiled at me. She has her bags and ready to leave, she has school so she wont be staying long here with me.

"You going to be okay in here?"

"I will, I will be." I smiled and hugged her one last time and another good bye has been said.

—————————

Hey! Last 6 chapters and this story will be over. :)