Chapter 19

- Lauren's

Last day.

Last night was the most amazing night of my life. I gave myself to Camila and she also gave hers to me. We woke up not the same time as the usual and right now we're eating breakfast.

"You'll call me right?" She asked for about a millionth time, I just smiled. I don't want to leave her but I got some thing to do back in New York.

"Of course baby. I'll text you by the time The plane landed okay? We'll be alright."

After breakfast Camila and Mich drove me to the airport in her jeep. Before leaving, I kissed her passionately and she did the same. I hate leaving her. It's the first time I involve myself in a long distance relationship but I know we'll surely work. She's my other half and nothing in the universe can change it.

"Surprisingly no paparazzi today huh?" I tried to crack a joke but Camila's still crying "Babe.. we'll be okay. I love you so much" and that I went out, grabbed my things and waved at Camila.

- Camila's

I was still crying my eyes out while hugging Mich. The covers of my bed still smells like Lauren. Last night, was magical. It was the most amazing time of my life, I have made love to the one I loved.

I looked at the time and Lauren's surely have landed at New York, after a while I felt my phone vibrated.

From: LoLo ❤️
Just landed, baby. I'm gonna go to Ty's apartment to grabbed some of my things. See you later. I love you.. 😚😚😚 (kisses from NY are expensive alright?)

I replied directly and I smiled. Lauren's safe. That's for sure. I went to the hotel lobby and saw some of my staff who greeted me happily. I looked unto the status of my hotel and my hotel's doing good.

"Mila.. uh-hh look someone's looking for you"

"Okay wait up, I'm still checking out"

After a few minutes, I went out and went to the desk.

"Shawn, who's looking for me?" I asked and he just smiled weakly as he pointed the girl on the reception desk.

"Hey babe, long time no see.."

My mouth opened and Ariana's smirking at me like theres no tomorrow.

- Lauren's

After a raging paparazzi attack in the aiport I directly went over to Ty's apartment. I knocked a few times and saw Jailynn.

"Hey Lauren, what's up?" I smiled at her. I've got no problem with the kid since I only have some issues with Ty "I'm fine kiddo, I'm just here to get some of my things.." she smiled at me and let me in. I went to Ty and I's room and gather up all my essentials.

"You know what? I always thought that you and dad are gonna end up together.. I didn't like his girlfriends back then, I only connected with you. He was the happiest when you're with him, you know?" I felt sad leaving this kid behind, I am half-guilty about everything but love fades and Ty decided to cheat on me and put his work a priority.

"Was thinking the same thing before, kiddo. But you know what? Sometimes life doesn't always goes the way you want it. Sometimes you need to let go of things and find your true happiness." I told her as I gather everything up and bid my good byes, she hugged me really tight and kissed my cheek. She was the one of the sweetest kid I've ever met.

I arrived at my past studio type apartment and smelled a very familiar scent. I loved it here, it almost smelled as home.. Camila.. I was unpacking some things from the box when I felt my phone vibrated.

From: Camziiiiiiii 🍌
Hi... Can I call you?

Well, thats weird. A very emotionless tone text from Camila. I didn't think twice and called her number, I looked at my watch and it's 5 mins to 11PM.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"Uhh guess who showed up at my hotel just a while ago?" She sounded so terrified and I can imagine her face all frowned up and I just wanted to kiss her.

"Oh who?"

"Ariana..."

"Hey, its not that bad. Don't mind her and if she ever comes up to you show her my picture and threaten her if you'd want to haha" I joked, trying to cheer her up and I think it did. She giggled and we talked for half an hour...

"Hey baby? I'm gonna sleep now.. get some rest okay? And always remember what I've told you.."

"Shut up, LoLo" I imagined her sticking her tongue out "Goodnight, I love you! Good luck for tomorrow! Do good and I'm expecting some good shit shots" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you too" And we hang up.

I was sleepy indeed but I can't help but worry about Ariana.. I trust Camila so much but I know that Ariana-girl has something in mind.