Chapter 4

- Lauren's

*BZZZT BZZZT BZZZZT*

"Ugh! Tyrone Griffin are you serious?! Alarm on vacations?"

I just heard Ty laugh at my ass. My heads aching, I drank a lot of "Quidditch" last night, and I never got over it's taste.

"Baby loooove, get up. We're going to the beach right now. Morning swims are so good here."

I shrug and got up, went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. Ty wrapped his arms around me and kissed me in my cheek. Aww he's such a cutie, I am so lucky to have him in my life.

• Beach •

"Look who's here! TYRONE GRIFFIN, HELLO!"

I took my sunglasses off and looked at the one talking, it's Ashley Frangipane.

"Hey, Hals. What's up?"

"Oh, it's the famous Lauren Jauregui.. what's up, love?"

She kissed my cheek and we talked for a bit then turned her attention to Ty. They were talking about business.. as always. A music perhaps, collaboration and I just sat there not really minding them.

"Babe, just gonna walk for a bit to take pictures. I'll be right back!" I kissed Ty's cheek and left.

📍Piazza de Cabello (Beach Front) The sun, the beach and me

The sun, the beach and me. Everything's perfect in this paradise. 👁☀️

I was walking and walking and walking when I caught a glimpse of Camila riding a segway.

"Hey, Camz!" She looked at me confused.

"Camz?"

"Well, Camz fits you.. Is it your breaktime?"

"U-ugh yeah? I'm just checking out the beach line.. wanna come with me?"

"Sure.. But I guess we're gonna have to walk since we don't fit in one segway."

I laughed and imagined riding a segway with Camila, surely we'll fall our asses off. I laugh at that thought but I heard someone cleared their throat.

"Here you go, Miss Jauregui. Your segways ready." A guy with a brown curly hair and a very cute smile gave me a segway.

"He's Shawn, he also works here.." Camila smiled at Shawn and then me. I felt a sting in chest by the way Camila smiled at Shawn.

"I gotta go now Mila! See you later! By the way your father told you to join him in the confe—-"

"BYE SHAAAWWWWNNNN" Camila cut him off and  went straight, I caught up with her and we had a nice tour around the beach. We even took a quick stop.

📍 BrainFreezeA quick stop before we melt from the heat of the sun

📍 BrainFreeze
A quick stop before we melt from the heat of the sun. 🍦+🍦.

We were so caught up with chatting and Camila has been sharing quite information about herself, she was a daughter of a business man, and been living here in Jamaica since she was 18. She even got a baby sister named Sofia. She learned bartending when she was 16 and loved the process of mixing drinks until it became a hobby. I have shared tiny details about me too, but Camila doesn't  even have a clue that I'm a famous model in magazines and I think thats pretty cool.

My watch beep and I saw a message from Ty saying he's waiting for me in the Perch so we could have lunch together. I love spending time with Camila but it has come to an end.

"Bye, Camz. See you whenever in Avalanche!" I smiled and the girl smiled in return. My heart's jumping in joy whenever she smiled and it's a little uncomfortable for me.

•Perch•

"How was your day baby love? By the way, I invited Ashley to eat lunch with us.."

That's the nicest way to greet your girlfriend, Ty Dolla Sign. I just gave him the sweetest smile that I could handle and nod.

We ordered our food and Halsey came with a huge smile on her face and as usual they talked about their upcoming collaboration and I sat there just looking at the surroundings as my eyes caught the beautiful hazelnut eyed girl..

She was talking to guy in a formal attire and she just smiled all throughout their conversation. I can't help but stare at her. She's wearing the laziest attire in the world which are camouflage jogger pants and a black crop top with a sunglasses on. I didn't realized I was staring when the waiter set down the food in our table.

We ate in peace and the "business talk" became lesser and we're now talking about our lives, our work, our relationship and everything else. I kept on looking on the farthest table where Camila and this guy were sitting and my eyes widened when the guy's hand were not touching Camila but Camila didn't mind it. Jealousy again, took over me and I can't help but frown.

- Camila's

After Lauren and I hangout in the beach front. i just can't help but admire her beauty.. A while ago, she was wearing a very short shorts and a bikini top. Her abs were exposed and I'm sure I was drooling with that sight. I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with her and that was my chance to get to know her even a little bit.

I am pretty gay, my parents accepted me for my sexuality and they're happy and supported me. I have dated a couple of girls but no one has ever made me feel the butterfly feeling when their in love.

I am now at perch. The top deck or the highest floor of my hotel, this place was classy, and the most expensive part of my hotel in which the food costs 5x than the food in other restaurants here.

Me and my dad are sitting in the farthest part of the restaurant  just to catch a view of the beach. I loved everything in this floor, knowing that this is the peak of my hotel + a great view and not to mention the good food.

I decided to take a picture and posted it jn my instagram account.

📍Perch A date with the most amazing human being in the whole wide world

📍Perch
A date with the most amazing human being in the whole wide world. ❤️  -with: Alejandro Cabello

I scroll past my instagram account and a picture caught my attention...

LJ: 🗣 Print or pre-order this magazine. Link on my bio✨✨✨ #LADYGUNN

"No.Fucking.Way"