Chapter 6

- Camila's

The movie was over and I can't I just kissed Lauren.
I was really shocked by my action, how weird oculd that be? We were just talking.. I mean.. we aren't even friends, we just hangout twice? Nope, thrice. But what the hell is wrong with me? We silently walked out the Cinema and I looked at her, her faced was still in shocked and flushed. I smiled, feeling proud that I made her blush.

"Hey LoLo, I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to do it..."

"Nah, it's okay. It's cute by the way.." she smiled and my heart melted.

Her watch beeped and she read the text that was on her screen and rolled her eyes.

"What's the matter emerald eye?"

"My boyfriend just sent me a text, he just left for New York on our "vacation date"" she rolled her eyes.

Oh, didn't know she wasn't available.. too bad, I was actually trying to make a move.

"Hey, don't worry! You got me. I'm gonna make your vacation fun like it's your last!" I gave her the widest smile I have ever given to other person and she laughed at my face.

- Lauren's

Camila has been nothing but amazing. She's always with me, it seems like she doesn't work at all. It's the 5th day of my vacation and Camila told me that we're gonna ride her friends yacht. I was hesitant at first because I was too shy.. Maybe her friend doesn't like a random person riding in her yacht but Camila was great at convincing so here I am right now, standing at the peak of the yacht, thinking about the most unnecessary thing in the world.

I have rode a yacht before but this yacht was really something.. It not just an ordinary yacht, it has everything and it's thrice as big as Ty's family yacht.

📍 Unknown Location Never seen something so perfect before

📍 Unknown Location
Never seen something so perfect before.. -with: "Just CamEEla" (Account not found)

I just mentioned something to Camila, but I don't really know who she is so I'll just leave it there.

"Hey LoLo, this is my friend Ally.. and Ally this is Lauren."

She offered her hand and I gladly accept it. We were talking about things and stuff and Ally recognized me as the model of the famous magazine and Camila said she have found something on instagram but didn't bother asking me about it. I was quite disappointed that Camila knew about me being a model and haven't said any word to me. But, that really don't bother me.

"So, how's modeling life?" Then I started to talk about it and the night came so fast and we have decided to go home. When we went to dock, I immediately ran to the side of the yacht wanting to know it's name...

Karla

"Camz? Who is Karla?"