Chapter 16

- Lauren's

It was quarter to 7 and I am waiting for Camila to knock on my door. I was really bored so I decided to scroll through instagram when something caught my eye.

👤 Camila Cabello

👤CC: Gettin' ready to take ahold of someone's heart tonight

👤CC: Gettin' ready to take ahold of someone's heart tonight.. #excited #emeraldeyes
🗣LJ: I thought our outfits are supposed to be a surprise? 🙄
🗣CC: Oops, was trying to tease you, babe ;)
🗣LJ: Lame..

👤: Lauren Jauregui

👤LJ: They say follow your dreams

👤LJ: They say follow your dreams.. and that's the reason why I'm going out with you.. 👁
🗣CC: Wow same outfits, same minds. Can't wait to see you 🥰
🗣NK: You guys are so cute. Quit flirting and be a thang already 🤣🤣🤣

I stopped for a minute and thought about what Normani said.. It really obvious that we've been into each other for a quite time now. But, I don't think it's a proper justice to Ty and I's relationship. We've just broken up for 2 weeks and it would be bad for mine and his image.

I heard a knock on my door and saw my gorgeous date. She looks even better in personal, Her flat stomach, her hair and her eyes were sparkling.

"So, shall we?" She smiled and I took her arms and she led us to the elevator.

We reached Perch in no time, I looked around and I've seen no other tables in sight just the one in the middle which was surrounded by rose petals.

"Camz, is Perch closed on Wednesdays?" I laughed and she just shook her head "It's just close for tonight because I'm using it." So she closed Perch for us to have the place for ourselves?

"Hey, you can't do that. You'll lose tonight's income for sure that's pretty big.."

"Well, tonight I really don't care about the money. I only care about being with you."

Camila Cabello will be the death of me.

- Camila's

Lauren was listening to me attentively when I tell her the story of my Hotel escapade. She was really amazed by me, at a very young age I've got 2 hotels under my name and was a great success.

"Camz, did you set up the menu for tonight's entree?"

"Yep, I did! Some of those food were my favorite and some of it.. well, I did some research of what you like to eat and stuff.. so surprise?"

"You know what? I hate surprises but your surprise are exemptions.."

We were interrupted when a waiter approached us and gave Lauren the flower I have ordered from Ally's.

"Wow Camz- this wa-as so far the best date I've ever ha-aad" she was now crying so I went up to her and hugged her really tight.

"Do you really know how happy am I right now just being with you?" I'm literally crying right now.

"Camz, I don't wanna leave in 4 days.."

"Shhh, hush babe.. let's not think about for now, okay?" I kissed her head and she just nod and smiled at me.

- Lauren's

After the dinner at Perch we went directly to The Theater Hall.. And just like what I expected, it was empty.

"So, there a lots and lots of unreliable sites on the internet so... I decided that we watch the movie I like most..."

"I'm guessing that's cartoons?" She blushed and looked down. Awwww my Camzi's really cute when she do that.

"Yeahh? Finding Nemo.. is that okay with you?"

"I don't even care if you would watch Three Idiots, as long as we'll watch it together."

The movie was starting up and Camila just cuddled up to my side. I can smell her vanilla scent. I opened up my twitter account:

🐥 LJ: Movie night with my Camzi. #JustKeepSwimming 😝

"Lo? What will happen to us.. you know, after you leave?"

I was thinking about it for days now. What will happen after I leave? I wanna commit to Camila and promise her the world.

"Camz...

Will you be my girlfriend?"