Plance- 10 Years Later pt. 3

No Ones POV

Katie was squeezing Lance's hand so tight, he thought it was going to break. Right now Katie and Lance where in the hospital room, and expecting a baby in a couple minutes. The rest of the group was in the waiting room, waiting for any news about their friend.

"Okay Katie, I need you to push again." The doctor said. The doctor was a very nice young lady about late 20s early 30s.

Katie pushed and screamed in pain. "LANCE! IT....HURTS!" She kept screaming.

"I know. I know. It's going to be okay." He kept saying, trying to be as calm as he could.

"OH sTOP FUCKING SaYiNg ThAt! YoU dOn'T kNoW aNyThInG!" She screamed.

She then looked at Lance with tears running down her face. "I'm sorry...i didn't mean to yell at you." She said in between breaths. Lance looked at her and smiled. "It's okay honey....i'm here and I love you." He kissed her hand.

"Okay! One more push!" The doctor said. And Katie pushed and no later then 10 seconds a small cry was heard.

"Congrats! It's a healthy baby girl." She said while cleaning the baby and rapping her up in a small blanket.

The doctor handed the baby to Lance and he was about to cry.

"Hi there sweetie...." Lance said gently. The baby opened her eyes a little and looked at the strange man. She then brought her little hand up and grabbed onto his finger.

Lance was crying now.

He then carefully handed the child to Katie who was also crying. "Hello there." Katie said smiling.

The rest of the group gently opened the door and filled the room.

Hunk was fangirling over the baby and Keith was sitting there trying not to cry, due to him not wanting to admit that it was the cutest baby he has ever seen.

Shiro smiled. "Congrats you two!"

Coran had streams of water coming from his eyes. And Romelle and Allura where hugging each other.

"So! What's her name!" Hunk said, wanting to know what this cute girls name was.

"Well...me and Lance have decided on Sammy. Sam for short." (Based on HonestlyPrettyChills Plance kids.)

She looked down at Sammy. "You look like a Sammy.."

Lance was the happiest man alive, knowing he was so lucky to have to amazing girls in his life.

"Sammy Holt McClain" He whispered.

Last part of the 10 years later au. Sorry for not posting in a while. School has been kicking my ass.