Plance- The Bullet💙💚💙💚

No ones POV

The paladins were trying to fight off the galra once again. Only this time there was no where to run.

  The paladins were tied down with cuffs on the hands. They were put into a circle. Backs facing each other.

"So...who should go first?" Lotor said with a big grin on his face.

He looked at Allura at first, but then looked at Pidge. He snapped his fingers telling the guards to un chain her from the circle.

The team was shouting "NO" "GET AWAY FROM HER!" "I'll KILL YOU IF YOU HURT HER!"

But they couldn't do anything because there was guns being pointed at their heads. Meaning that if they tried to escape then they would die.

Lotor took a hold of the tiny girls wrist, squeezing it tight. She whimpered in pain. "Let GO!" She screamed.

He then laughed as he grabbed her by the collar and lifted her up into the air. "Or what? You'll kill me?" He responded with a nasty grin on his purple looking ass face.

She was now kicking her legs in hope to kick him in a certain area. But yet she was to short and was struggling to much. It was hard for her to breath if she was being honest.

"LET HER GO!" Lance yelled with a firey look in his eyes. "Lotor then dropped Pidge. She hit the ground hard.

Lotor made his way to Lance and held up his chin. "Never tell me what to do pretty boy. You may look pretty but we all know you're the dumbest." He let go of Lance's chin, Lance kept his chin down looking as if he were about to cry.

When all of a sudden Pidge kicked Lotor in the back. "Don't you EVER touch him!" She was pissed, but Lotor was also.

He turned around and hit her. And then grabbed one of the guns from one of the guards. "You little BITCH!" He screamed.

"DO YOU ALWAYS FUCK UP PEOPLES DAY? DO YOU ALWAYS FUCK UP EVERYTHING!? I AM FUCKING PRINCE OF THE GALRAS! AND ALL YOU ARE IS A LITTLE BIRD WITH CLIPPED WINGS!" He then pointed the gun at her chest.

"A bird who will no longer make a single movement....ever....again."

A gun shot was heard. The paladins were in shock, tears rushing down their faces.

Pidge was laying on the ground barely breathing but still alive.

Lance was angry....he kicked one of the guards and managed to un chain himself. He ran to Pidge but another gun shot was heard.

Lance fell next to Pidge. The paladins were screaming in the background. Lotor then motioned for the guards to follow him. He left closing the cell door.

Now it was just the paladins and Lance and Pidge.

Lance looked at Pidge. She used as much energy she had left just to look at him. He grabbed her hand.

"Well Pidgeon.......this is the end..." Lance said smiling with tears going down his face. He coughs up a little bit of blood.

"No..." She said quietly, squeezing his hand a little tighter. "This is only the beginning...."

They looked into each others eyes one last time. "I love you....." She whispered. "I love you too..." He gently said.

Their bodies went limp. Their eyes slowly closed. Blood flowed out of their body like a calm stream. Hands still together.

Katie Holt and Lance MCclain were no more......