Plance - 10 Years later pt.2

No Ones POV

The former paladins finally arrived at Hunk's number 1, 5 star restaurant. They all sat down at a reserved booth.

Allura and Romelle scooted into one side. Lance and Katie scooted into the other side. Hunk sat next to Romelle and Keith sat next to Katie. Shiro sat at the end with Coran.

Katie's baby bump touched the table a little bit. She rested her menu on her stomach, while her and Lance tried to decide what to eat. Hunk then called over one of the aliens working for him, and told him that everything for his friends were on him.

Then all started to chat about what everyone had missed. Keith became the new Galra leader, and Allura created a new Altea with Romelle. Hunk has been working on his restaurant, while Katie and Lance have working on planning out their lives when the baby comes. While Shiro and Coran have been working on some new stuff for the Garrison.

When their food arrived they all said thank you to the server and started to dig in. They all talked about what they have done through the years and where everyone has been.

After they finished eating they all got into the car. Lance was driving, Katie sat in the passenger seat, Hunk and Keith sat behind the two with Shiro in the middle. While Romelle and Allura sat in the way back.

They were all laughing and singing songs until Katie felt a pain she has never felt before. No one noticed until her water broke and noticed what was happening.

"Um....GUYS!" She yelled the guys part out.

Lance looked at her worried and then saw the seat was wet. "OMG!"

"I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

Lance stepped on the petal and drove to the hospital with having the scary thoughts about being a dad.

Keith and Hunk were slightly freaking out while at the same time trying to calm Katie down.

Once they reached the hospital everyone was in the waiting room except Lance and Katie. Lance was trying to tell Katie that everything was going to be okay, but she just kept squeezing his hand and screaming.

To be continued.........part 3 will come later this week.