Plance- Torture💚💙💚💙

Pidges Pov

Lotor's generals help me up as my friends watched in horror. "Let her go!" Lance said holding back tears.

He tried to stop them about a minute ago, but now he is held back by a gun. Ezor and Zethrid looked at me.

"What shall we do with her?" Ezor asked curiously still holding me up by the neck of my suit.

"Anything you want." Zethrid said with a grin.

She then smiled and tightened her grip and brought her key up, kicking me in the stomach hard. All I could hear were her laughs and my friends panicking.

"STOP IT!" I heard Lance and Keith yell.

It just made it worse. She kept hitting and kicking me. She cut the side of my cheek and broke my glasses.

I was in tears, I felt so much pain and my friends couldn't even help me. She then looked almost satisfied......almost.

She took out a knife of sorts and stared at it then me. And at this point my friends were begging for her not to hurt me anymore.

Then I felt it......the sharp pain in my left side. Blood trickled down and out of my mouth. Everything was hurting, all my friends were screaming my name. The generals left.

I was laying on the floor bleeding out. Lance ran to my side.

"Shhh it's ok, I got you." He said holding me tightly as his hands were still cuffed.

His tears fell onto my face, a few tears slid out of my eyes seeing him sad made me sad.

"Hang in there, everything will be alright." As he said that a sing popped into my head and I started to sing it ever so slightly.

Putting my hand up to his face I signed ever so quietly.

"Come stop your cry...ing.......it'll be alright ......just....take my hand....hold it tight now.....I will protect you...from all around...you....I will be........here.............don't you..............cry..........................." My vision went dark as my body went limp.