Stars -Plance

No ones pov

It was a dark night and the stars were out shiny brightly. Pidge was laying down in the field that was close by to the Garrison.

The thing was, she wasn't alone. She was with her tall lanky friend Lance McClain.

They were laying down looking at the stars high above them, thinking about what it would be like to live up there and explore space.

"Do you think there's a star out there that could be named after us someday?" Lance asked.

"Sure.....I mean....maybe if someone was to honer you." Pidge replied back.

Lance smiled.

"I would name 10 thousand after you....." he whispered.

"Whatever........" Pidge said blushing.

5 Years Later...

Team Voltron was fighting off the Galra once again. Keith and Hunk were off fighting them off on the right side. While Lance and Allura were fighting them off the left side. Pidge was in the middle, trying to hack the control system.

"Come on....come on..." She kept saying, waiting for things to load.

Lance then noticed that a Galra soldier was sneaking up behind Pidge, with his sword at hand.

"PIDGE! LOOK OUT!" Lance said starting to run to her.

The Galra soldier then quickly struck her with his sword.

"NOOOOOOO!" Lance screamed while striking the soldier and catching Pidge.

"PIDGE!" He started to sob.

Pidge was still trying to process what had just happened. She moved her head slightly to see her chest.

Her armor was destroyed, and blood was spilling out. She then moved her head back down and started crying in pain.

Lance propped her head up on his arm.

"Lance......"She quietly said.

"Shhh.....it will.....be okay..." He said.

"Right.....guys..."He said looking up at the other paladins.

They just stood there with tears in their eyes. They didn't know what to tell him.

Lance then got the message and more tears fell down his face as he brought his sttention back to Pidge.

"Hey Lance.....?"

"Yes....Pidge..."

"Do you think there's a star out there that could....be named after us...one day?"

He looked at her sobbing. He held her tighter and nodded his head slightly.

"I would name.....10 thousand after you..." He said in between his sobbing.

"Promise?....."

He was shaking a bit. "Promise......"

Pidge then whispered for the last time. ".....promise....."

Her body went limp, and Lance just held her.

Lance knowing he could never be with the girl he grew to love.