Plance-Sick day💚💙💚💙

No ones POV

Pidge and Lance were asleep and cuddling on the bed. Pidge has just woken up feeling a little un easy.

    She gets out of bed which wakes Lance up and she run into the bathroom.

  Lance got concerned..."Pidge? You okay?"

He walked into the bathroom, she was throwing up.

   "Oh Pidge! Here." He got down on his knees and held her hair back.

  He started rubbing small circles on her back, whispering to her that it's okay.

When she was finished she turned around and cuddled into Lance. He of course accepted this, not even caring if just a second ago she was throwing up, or if she was getting puke on his shirt.

Lance took out a thermometer and took Pidge's temperature. It beeped and he looked at it....102 degrees.

She looked so pale and so felt so warm.

He then bent down and picked her up bridal style.

"Lance what are you-"

"I'm carrying you to bed, you need rest and I'm going to make some soup for you." He said setting her down and kissing her head.

Pidge smiled and then imminently went to sleep.

Lance giggled lightly and made his way to the kitchen. There he had made some chicken soup for her and some warm Peach tea with a hint of honey to it.

He then made his way back to the room and carefully got into bed with Pidge. He then shook her gently and she grabbed the soup and sat up. Lance set the tea on the bedside table.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked her, knowing she wouldn't be able to leave the bed.

She was thinking.

"How about.... Gremlins?"

He smiled and giggled, "Wow a gremlin watching the movie Gremlins."

She then gave him this angry look.

So they ended up watching "Gremlins" and cuddled. Lance not caring if he would get sick or not.

Lance was just happy to be wit his girlfriend, he loved messing with her hair and holding her hand.

He kissed her forehead and she leaned against him more.

"I love you Pidge." He whispered.

She smiled."Love you too."