Plance- Jealous

Pidges POV

I was in my room. My dark. Messy. Room.

I didn't want to leave my room due to Lance flirting with the princess more than usual. It annoyed me very much.

Anyways she is like 1000 years old. He doesn't deserve her because he is just her back up after what happened with her and Lotor.

Come on Pidge.....concentrate! But that was the thing I just couldn't.......all I could think about is how Lance's life would be if he ended up with Allura.

He would like the idea of it.....but really he would be a mess.

A couple tears fell down my face and I wiped them off my face as quickly as I could. I just couldn't stand the feeling that felt like knives in my chest.

I then heard Lance walk by my door talking to himself. His voice faded.

I then decided to follow him into the lounge area.

"How do I tell her that I like her without annoying her. I'm so stupid! I don't even know how to ask out a girl anymore. I mean she has the perfect smile, beautiful shiny hair, and gorgeous eyes that shine perfectly in the starlight." Lance was talking about Allura again. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

"What am I supposed to say? Hey Pidge you're like my best friend and I love hanging out with you and would like to be more then friends....and you're so perfect while i'm just a seventh wheel who is just a big old dummy?!"

My heart skipped a beat. I then slowly got up without him noticing me. "No you're not...." I quietly say so he could hear.

He then turns around looking surprised. "PIDGE! Um h-how much did you hear?"

"I heard everything..." I blushed and so did he. "And I know I call you a goofball a lot....but it doesn't make you a dummy. Lance all this time i've been in love with you.....and all you've been talking about is Allura...."

He looked down and spoke. "Only because I was trying to cover up my feelings for you and she was trying to help me with ways to ask you......." He then takes a locket out from his pocket and walks close to me.

I look at his hands, he gently places it in my hand. I slowly open it to reveal a picture of me and Lance in it.

I teared up and looked up at him smiling.

"Pidge? Will you maybe consider going on a date with me?" Lance asked.

I started to nod. "Of course Sharpshooter..." He had a goofy smile on his face and pulled me into a hug.

I guess we both got what we needed....

Each other.