Plance - 10 years later

No ones POV

It has been 10 years since the paladins of Voltron fought the galra empire. After the war everyone went their separate ways.

Hunk and Shay decided to open a restaurant together. Shiro decided to keep working at the Garrison and teaching young learners. Allura and Romelle decided to go look for a new planet to start a new Altea. Coran stayed at the Garrison to help give the humans altean technology. Keith ended being the new Galra empire leader, meaning he had to leave Earth for a while with his mom. Pidge and Lance decided to keep in contact and spending most of their time helping out at the Garrison.

So 10 years went by and the team decided to reunite after all these years.

Shiro and Coran stood by the Galra space ship and the Altean ship. Allura and Romelle came out and hugged Shiro and Coran. Keith then made his way out of his ship with Cosmo.

"Welcome back to Earth guys." Shiro said smiling. "It's weird to be aback here, but my biggest question has anything changed?" Keith asked.

Shiro smiled. "Oh so much..." Keith, Allura and Romelle all looked scared as they follwed Shiro and the orange haired man inside.

They looked around noticing how much the Garrison had changed. A lot of altean technology could be seen. New uniforms were worn by newer students.

"Welcome back mullet." A voice that hadn't changed much said.

They all turned around to be faced with Lance and Hunk. They all hugged and smiled.

"Lance! It's so good to see you!" Allura said almost about to cry. "Missed you to Princess."

"Woah...wait...when did you decide to wear a ring?" She asked. Keith rose and eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"Oh this?" Lance said pointing at the ring sitting on his ring finger. "I'm a married man. Been married for 3 years."

They were all shocked except Shiro and Coran. "TO WHO?!" They yelled.

He didn't say much except "You'll see her later."

A few minutes later and they are in a biology looking room. Seeing students leave and then a young women was seen. Her back facing the group of previous paladins.

"Hey Katie!" Shiro said. She then turned around and saw the group. "OMG!" She said hugging them. "Hey Pidge" They all said.

She then backed off and looked at them. Soon their gazes went to her swollen stomach.

"Oh right....i'm pregnant.....9 months....so anytime now..." She said smiling. They looked shocked. "Whos kid?" Hunk said laughing.

She then signed. "He really didn't tell you?" They all shook their heads confused. She then looked at Lance with an annoyed look.

Then it clicked. "WAIT! YOU TWO ARE MARRIED AND ARE GOING TO HAVE A KID?!" Keith yelled surprised.

She nodded. Allura squealed. Hunk hugged Lance excited for the two. Keith just stood there......processing...(Keith.exe stopped working).

"Wait is there anything else I need to know?"

Pidge shook her head. "Nope that is pretty much it." Then Cosmo came teleporting into the room and Pidge squealed with delight. "COSMO!" She hugged the space wolf and giggled.

"So you guys want to go out and eat some food at your best friends own restaurant?" Hunk said smiling.

They all agreed and went on their way.

Hey guys this is the author. Would you like a part 2 to this? And if so leave ideas on what should happen next.