The story of Bianca and her puppy

There were some sounds that could wake Nico up very easily. Including Bianca crying, A monster coming, the sound of the alarm and Will's pager that rang almost every other night.
Will took the pager in his hands, still half asleep. "I have to go to the hospital, they need me," Will said. It was 3 am and there was an emergency surgery. Nico was trying to fall asleep again, so he just nodded and changed his side. " I'll try to be back before Bianca wakes up."
The first 30 minutes were quiet as Bianca was sleeping full nights but then Bianca woke up and started crying. Nico went to Bianca's room where he found his toddler sobbing. When she saw Nico, she started reaching for him. He took her in his arms and tried to calm her down. "What's up baby?"
"Bad dream" She cried. Her big blue eyes were watery, and she was red from crying.
Nico didn't want Bianca to start having nightmares so early. Will was never complaining but Nico knew that he was having visions. As a son of Apollo they were more intense for him.
Nico took Bianca and her blankie, and they went to the master bedroom. Bianca was clinging on him, so distressed by her dream. "It's going to be all right." He stroke her until she fell asleep.
The next morning, Will had sent him a message to tell him that the surgery would take a lot longer than he expected. Around eleven, the bell rang, and Nico opened the door.
"Hazel, what are you doing here?" Nico said and hugged his little sister.
"I didn't have anything to do, and I wanted to come and talk to you about something" Hazel answered.
"Haze is everything all right?" Nico was a bit suspicious.
"I will tell you if in your next sentence you won't use the phrases 'hunt him to Tartarus' and 'Gods of Olympus'. Deal?" She smiled.
"Deal" He answered to her.
Bianca ran into the living room as she heard to Nico talking to Hazel. "Auntie Hazel!" Hazel hugged her.
"I missed you so much!" Hazel said.
"I missed you too Auntie!" Bianca said in the most adorable way.
"And you are going to have a little cousin to play with, in a few months" Hazel said, waiting for Nico's reaction.
"Wait, what?" Nico got confused.
"Yay!" Bianca started jumping up and down.
"You are going to become an uncle. I am pregnant," Hazel said smiling.
"Oh gods Hazel, you are going to have a baby. Congratulations! How far along are you?" He hugged Hazel.
"About 10 weeks. I went yesterday to the doctor" Hazel replied.
"I am happy for you." Nico said.
"So, do you want to do something?" Hazel said turning to Bianca. "A little missy has her birthday next week."
"I want to go to McDonalds and to the playground. Can we papa?" She said with her big puppy eyes.
"Sure thing. Let's go"
The three of them spent almost all day together and around 6 pm they went back home. They found Will sitting on the couch. "Missed me?" Will asked with a stupid smile on his face. Bianca ran to him.
"Aunt Hazel came here and we ate McDonalds, and we went to the playground, and it was so much fun..." Bianca continued talking without catching her breath.
"Do you want a surprise Bee?" Will said getting up.
Bianca was looking impatiently both Will and Nico. They handed her a big box. "Open it baby."
Bianca opened a box with a beagle puppy in it. Bianca gasped and she took the puppy on her.
Both him and Will had heard Bianca mumbling and asking for a dog ever since she started talking. "How do you want to name him Bee?" Nico asked her.
Bianca was 100% focused on her puppy and nothing else."I am going to show Albus around the house," Bianca said with a smile and she left with the small puppy following every step she took.
"Albus is it then." Will laughed. "I guess we read too much Harry Potter to her."
"There isn't a thing like too much Harry Potter." Nico half joked. "But there is a thing called watching too much Star Wars."
"No, there isn't." Will defended himself.
"Bianca has watched Star Wars more times than normal people watch them in their entire lives." Nico said which was obviously Will's fault as he watched all the Star Wars at least once a month.
"Nico?" Will asked Nico who was watching Bianca playing with Albus.
"Yes?"
"I know it will sound weird, but do you want another baby?" Will looked at him dead serious.
Nico turned to him. "You want more?"
"Yes, do you?"
"I wouldn't mind having another little one. And Bianca could have a little brother or sister".