Chapter 1: soulmates

Comenzar desde el principio

___________

-NamJoon-

January 14, 2994. 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon,

I was sitting on the couch of a 'friend' of mine... he was talking about his upcoming son...

"Would you like something to drink??" He asked me

"Water would be fine..." I told him smiling a bit...

While he was fetching some water, I got a call... saying something about business... as he returns...I drank the glass of water...and stood up as I dusted my self...

"Well, Mr. Kim, I better get going...thank you anyway...here's a small gift for your son... advance congratulations..." I told him as I fixed my coat...I gave him the brown necklace that I secretly made when he left...

"Well then...see you again, my friend..." he said waving...

He's one of mortals who knows what and who I am and I was..

________________

-JiMin-
October 13,  2995. 4:38 o'clock in the afternoon

This is the other mortal who knows who and what I am...only Mr. Kim And Mr Park knows it...the two of them I trust...

He and I was sitting at the bench outside the hospital...he was so worried about his upcoming son...

"He'll be alright...I saw the date of birth and it was today...don't worry..."

"But what if it goes wrong Krisel...."

"It won't..." I said as I look at the time...

"You better go inside and wait for your son...at exactly 4:40 o'clock in the afternoon, you'll be seeing him...and here's a gift to your son... thank you for everything you've done, Mr. Park...I'll be leaving..." I told him as I gave him a baby blue coloured necklace...he stood up and he bows as I left... "and don't worry about any payment..." I added...

______________

-TaeHyung-

March 4, 2997. 5:51 o'clock in the afternoon

I was roaming around the streets of Daegu, hoping that I might see the 'Yoongi' boy again... I loved his swag and stuff but I only saw a cute little kid that has a box smile...he was kind and bubbly... we talked for a while...after a moment, I stood up and secretly left something... a note and a grey necklace... I wave my hand and left...

Little Boy's POV

When the woman left...I notice a note...and a necklace

________________________________

Whatever I left...accept as a gift...

________________________________

"Nooo!!!" I shouted...then out of nowhere my mom came out and asked me what's wrong

"What's wrong darling??"

"I can't read it!!!" I said nearly crying...she giggles and read the note...her eyes widened and put the necklace on me...

___________

-HoSeok-

June 15, 2997

My last roaming around Gwanju and next up was Daegu and then busan...I was crossing by the pedestrian lane of a preschool, then suddenly a boy came running without a guardian helping him out...a full speed running car was about to crash him, he heard yells and he ducks and covered his ears... when I was in front of him, as quick as a lighting, I put a yellow necklace around him( with that no one notice what I've done). I looked at the the full speed running car with bored eyes...and I whispered...