Bonus (Little Special)

Start from the beginning

Amie turned her head slowly, and faced the woman standing right in front of them. She was wearing a bright dress, and smiled.

"See," Amie explained, "they aren't dangerous!"

Aidan however, narrowed his eyes at her, his suspicion still there. "I don't believe you," he told the lady in a brave voice, "prove it."

The lady waved her hand in her direction, "come with me, if I am correct, you need somewhere to stay, don't you?"

The two children stared at each other, before nodding shyly.

"Then come with me."

All three of them walked around the winded hallways, until they arrived to one with a green door. The children pointed at it and snickered. For they had never seen a door painted another colour before.

"You both can enter," the woman smiled. She motioned the two children in the room, and shut the door quietly behind them.

Aidan glanced around the room nervously, and he spotted someone sitting on one of the pink coloured desks. What was up with the colour?

"Hi," Amie greeted, waving her arm.

Aidan glared at her, questioning to himself why she would be so trustable with everyone. Especially after what had just happened. But before he could question her actions, a voice interrupted his thoughts.

    "Well, hello," a man sat on a chair, his allow propped up beside him. "May I ask who you are?"

    Amie grinned, "sure!"

    Aidan frowned, and slowly shook his head, "no, we are going to go." He felt uneasy, and grabbed Amies wrist, dragging her to the door.

     "You know," the man told them, just as they were leaving, "this place is a home to those who don't have one anymore." He spread his arms out wide, "we enjoy helping children as well."

    Aidan paused, and hesitated. "It's fine, we don't need your help," but his voice was raspy, and you could tell there was exhaustion in his voice.

   "And," the man told them both in a soothing voice, "we don't ask for anything either. This is an orphanage, and I'm guessing you don't have a home."

    Amie spoke out, "yes, thank you, we really don't have anywhere else to..."

   "No!" Aidan yelled, "we don't need you or your help!!" The fear in his eyes was prominent, and he tugged Amie again.

    But even though the room was tense, the man still smiled. "It's seems like you do. Although go it is your choice on what you do."

    The young girl yanked her arm out of the boy right next to her. "Aidan," she crossed her arms, "this is our only option."

     The young boy leaned against the wall, worry and fear on his face. But he gave in, "Fine..."

     They both stood patiently, waiting for the man sitting on his chair to decide what to do next.

    "Okay," the man decided, his voice a bit gruff, "you both can stay here. Although we have a few rules..."

    Amie pumped her fist in the air, "yes! We got a place to stay!!"

    Aidan narrowed his eyes, "what rules?"

     "Simple ones," the man promised, "nothing big. I just want you both to follow rules that can afflict others peoples lives."

    "So technically," Aidan replied, "your just worried we will corrupt or hurt someone else in the building."

    The man nodded, "but these are the same rules I give to everyone. You are not different."

    Amie was about to scold her brother about being so nosy, but the man told them to head off and find room 24. Where they would supposedly be staying.

    "I have a bad feeling," Aidan whispered, "about this place."

    Amie rolled her eyes, "you have a bad feeling about everything."

    "Well," they young boy growled, "the nice girl that saved us told us that we had to protect each other! It's only normal for me to be suspicious about everything!"

     Amie waved it off. "And didn't she say it would be an adventure? Adventures aren't supposed to be simple either."

    They both gazed at each other, before sighing.

    "Fine," Aidan grumbled, "but don't expect me to actually like it."

     The young girl smiled, and unexpectedly hugged the boy right next to her. "Thanks," she mumbled, "for being there for me."

    Aidan cracked a smile, it had been a while since he had. "Well then I guess I have to say thank you as well. You have always been there to cheer me up."

    Amie grinned, "yeah, I guess I was." She pointed to the stairs, "but anyway, shouldn't we go check where we are staying?!"

    Aidan nodded slowly, there was a lot of enthusiasm in his sisters voice...

     "And," the aura around her darkened, "we can both mess the whole thing up, you know, the man said not to do anything that would hurt or corrupt. But..."

    They both exchanged a smirk, knowing exactly what they were going to once they got the room.

    "Maybe this adventure might not be so bad..." Aidan whispered.

Hello!
I just wanted to thank a few people for supporting and commenting on this FanFiction. It really has encouraged me to keep on going.
1) Thank you @Shlongrider for making me laugh with some of your comments! It's nice to hear some funny comments!
2) Thank you @Bl4ZINGD4RKN3SS for being there and encouraging me to continue to write the story.
3) Thank you @itsthatdude178 for commenting and reading this fanfic!
4) Thank you @ThePros7 for commenting! Good luck with your fanfic!
5) Thank you @Korondos for making me giggle with a few of the comments you made, it really means a lot to me. Great work with your fanfic!
6) Thank you Chryomancer for encouraging and commenting this fanfic. It really means a lot! Great job so far on your fanfic!
7) Thank you @Greentea4078 for encouraging me! And good luck with your fanfic!
8) Thank you Lemoinx for commenting, encouraging, and making me laugh with some of your comments! Good luck with your story! It's going really well so far!

Thank you for everyone who commented! I really appreciate the encouragement!