All three of them are looking at me as I have grown a second head.

"What?" I ask harshly.

"Nothing.. it's just... wow.. I don't know. That is just a really huge surprise." Lucy says.

"Why?" I snap. I know it isn't fair to direct my anger towards Lucy when it is meant for Lauren but I can't help it. 

"I don't know, I just can't picture Lauren living with someone, that's all. I didn't know you two were that serious. I wish you would have told me." She frowns.

As I am about to ask her what she means by that but Noah and Tristan's eyes dart to the door then to me. When I turn around Molly, Lauren and Jace are standing in the doorway. Lauren shakes the snow from her hair and wipes her boots on the straw mat. I turn around quickly with my heart beating out of my chest. There are too many things going on at once, Molly is with Lauren which honestly pisses me off beyond words, Jace is with Lauren which confuses the hell out of me, and I just told Lauren's friends that we moved in together.

"Camila." Lauren's voice is angry from behind me.

I look up at her and her face twisted in anger. She is trying to control it, I can tell but it's about to boil over. 

"I need to talk to you." Lauren says through clenched teeth.

"Right now?" I squeak.

"Yes. Now." She answers and reaches out to grab my arm.

I quickly climb out of the booth and follow her to the corner of the small bar.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She says quietly, her face inches from mine.

"I came to hang out with Lucy." That's not exactly a lie, but not the truth either.

"Bullshit." She calls me out, she is struggling to keep her voice down and we have drawn the attention of more than a few patrons.

"Well you need to go." She tells me.

"Excuse me?" I steal one of her famous lines.

"You need to go home." 

"Home where? Back to my new dorm?" I challenge. 

The color drains from her face. 

"I told them. I told them that we live together, how could you not tell them? Do you know how stupid that makes me look? I thought we were past you trying to keep me a secret." 

"I wasn't." She lies.

"I am sick of the lies and the secrets Lauren. Every time I think we are doing so great.."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to keep it a secret, I was just waiting.." Lauren's thoughts seem jumbled. I can almost see an internal battle waging behind her green eyes. Her eyes frantically scan the room and her panic worries me. 

"I can't keep doing this you know that don't you?" I tell her. 

"Yea.. I know." She sighs and pulls her lip ring between her teeth and runs her hand through her damp hair. 

"Can we go home and talk about this?" Lauren asks and I nod. 

I follow Lauren back to the booths where everyone is seated.

"We are going to go." Lauren announces.

"So soon?" Jace smirks. I notice Lauren's shoulders tense.

"Yea." Lauren answers.

"Back to your apartment?" Lucy asks and I shoot a glare at her. Not now, I silently scream at her.

"Your what?" Molly cackles. I could have went the rest of my life without seeing her and I would have been content. 

"Their apartment, they live together." Lucy says in a sing song voice. I know she is only trying to shove it down Molly's throat and usually I would applaud her for it, but I am too angry at Lauren to focus on Molly. 

"Well..well..well.." Molly taps her long crimson nails on the table. 

"That's very interesting." She says and looks at Lauren.

"Molly.." She warns. I swear I see panic flash across Lauren's face. 

"You're really taking this whole thing a little far aren't you?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Molly I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up.." Lauren threatens her.

"What thing? What is Lauren taking too far?" I can't help but ask.

"Camila, go outside." She commands but I ignore her. 

"No, what is she taking too far? Tell me!" I yell. 

"Wait.. you're in on it aren't you?" She laughs and continues, "I knew it! I told Jace you knew but he wouldn't believe me. Lauren you owe Hayley some big bucks for this." She throws her head back and stands up.

Lauren's face is completely pale, all the blood seems to be drawn from her entire body. My head is swimming and I am so confused. I briefly glance and Noah, Tristan and Lucy but they are all focused on Lauren.

"Knew what?" My voice is shaky. Lauren grabs my arm and tries to pull me away but I jerk out of her grip and stand in front of Molly.

"Don't play stupid with me, I know you know. What did she do? Split the money with you?" She asks. 

"Camila.." Lauren reaches for my hand and her fingers are ice cold. I jerk away.

"Tell me! What is she talking about!" I yell to her. Tears threaten my eyes and I struggle to swallow down all the emotions running through me.

Lauren astounds me by opening her mouth and then closing it again. 

"Oh my god, you really don't know? Oh this grand. Everyone pull up a seat!" She mocks.

"Molly, don't." Lucy says.

"You sure you wanna know princess?" Molly gives me an evil smile. I can literally hear the blood pounding behind my ears and I wonder if everyone else can too.

"Tell me." I demand and she tilts her head slightly.

"I think Lauren should tell her." She giggles and slides her tongue ring between her teeth making the most horrendous rattling, worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Imma wait a little bit before posting the last one (today don't worry) just to do a lil cliffhanger hehe