Angel With A Shotgun ~ Zack

Okay holy hell I'm so sorry for my inactivity! I have a ballroom competition on Saturday and lacrosse practice every day and bottom line I'm busy as hell but I promise I'll make time for this!!

Also, we're almost at the 200 chapter limit with this book. What do you guys think? Should I do a second book and keep this up?

Also flashbacks will look like this, instead of just italics. Gotta get those lyrics in

Also feel free to keep requesting they're almost never closed

Zack was gone. The battle had killed him. You tried to only keep the happy memories of him close, but it was hard to not lay in bed the entire day with a pillow clutched to your chest. Multiple times Xira and Tifa had dragged you outside, insisting that sunlight and basic human interactions would make you feel better.

But nothing did.

You remember the last time you saw your beloved Zack, as he was leaving the house on that fateful day.

"Babe, where are you going?" You yelled down the stairs at Zack as he prepared to walk out the door.

"Going out with Cloud for a little bit. I'll try to be back by eight." Zack said, tears welling up in his eyes. He knew damn well that he wasn't going to make it back tonight, as much as he wished he could. He wanted to tell you the truth but he knew it would destroy you. This was the hardest decision the boy had ever had to make, but he knew deep down that it had to be done.

"Alright, have fun. I might head over to Seventh Heaven with Xira later, keep Tifa company." By now you were at the top of the stairs, beckoning for Zack to come forward. He towered above you, pulling you into his chest and resting his head atop yours. He let out a shaky breath and ran his hands through your hair. He made sure to move his hands everywhere he could, just one last time; memorizing your every curve before he had to leave you for good. He held your cheeks and brought your gaze up to his. Pressing his mouth to yours in a desperate kiss, Zack held you gingerly before resting his forehead on your own.

"I love you so much. I love you so fucking much, baby." Zack said, masking his tears.

"I love you too, and I'll see you tonight. Now go have fun with Cloud." You said, pushing him away lightly, giving him a sincere smile. Zack smiled and gave you one last peck on the lips before walking out the door.

Get out your guns,
Battle's begun
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die
With my heart on a trigger

You went to lay down on the couch, turning on the TV and deciding on Friends. You took out your phone, deciding to text Xira. You knew Zack had been acting weird, and figured Cloud and Xira would know something about that.