Sora ~ Fights Happen 3

"Pull it together and realize who you really love, then come talk to me!" You slammed the door in Sora's face. He sighed and walked off.

Do I love (Y/N)? Or do I still have feelings for Kairi? He thought. He shook it off and went to Kairi's to check on her.

*TIMESKIP*

"Kairi? How you doing?" Sora asked. "Good." She answered. She held an ice pack over her swollen and bruised eye. Needlesd to say, you had won that fight.

Sora sat by her and stroked her hair, kissing her head. Maybe it is Kairi... He thought. "She hurt me Sora... (Y/N) could have killed me!" Sora was a bit upset at this, even though you had won the fight.

Sora laughed nervously. "Do you love me Sora?" Kairi asked unexpectedly. Sora was so surprised he fell out of his chair. "W-Why?" He stuttered. Kairi then wore a hurt expression.

"I knew you loved (Y/N)! It was never me!" She cried. She began sobbing, turning away from Sora. "Get out! I never want to see your face again!" She pushed Sora out of her house.

He quickly ran to to your house and ran through the door, not even bothering to knock. He ran to your room and smashed his lips onto yours. You tangled your fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss.

"Am I forgiven?"
"Yes."
And you kissed again.