Net Neutrality. Please read.

Hey guys. So for those of you living in the US, (which is about 65%) the vote to ban net neutrality is tomorrow. Of course there are petitions out there, but I fear that they won't have a big impact. Why is this happening? Because the top 1%, assholes like Donald Trump and the people who helped him get into office, want more money. Money they wouldn't spend in 7 lifetimes.

If my Wattpad, YouTube, Spotify, etc. Gets taken away, I don't know what I'll do. Writing is what I do. I love it. And what about dancing? Where do I get my music from? Hmm? It's been an honor writing for you guys. You've made me so happy these past 2.5 years. We've grown so much as a big Kingdom Hearts family and I love you all.

No more internet friends.
No more fanfiction.
No more vine compilations.
No more easy ways to keep in touch.
No more music.
No more sharing.

I hope you greedy, worthless, slut-faced hoe-bag 1% capitalist pigs are happy.

This generation very well may be addicted to the internet, but we use it for far more than "porn." God, you conservatives know nothing about us. And forcing us to pay for everyday things that were made easy to us by us is wrong. You know that's basically a big middle finger to everything the US stands for, right? Even if the youth was watching porn and nothing else, guess what? Freedom of the motherfucking press.

This worries me, as well as most of the residents of North America. My own stepdad literally programs computers and makes them work for a living. We could be homeless on the streets pretty damn soon if this goes through. Not to mention all the North Korea bullshit because our president doesn't know how shut his mouth. I live in a place where people are very conservative and are basically raised and drilled to believe whatever God or some higher power tells them to. I live in Utah. And the people like me who say "fuck any higher power, I do what I want" are being forced to do this man's bidding. 

He's racist. 

Sexist.

a homophobe, a transphobe.

Thinks he's better than us because he has money. 

Well, Trump? You happy? I hope you burn, old man. Fuck you. Fuck whatever horse you rode in on. Fuck anyone who stands with you. Because one day your choices will come back to haunt you and I'll sit back here and laugh, saying I told you so. 

Did you know teen suicide also happened to go up after he became president? Yeah. 8 just days after the election. Even if you don't agree with all the stuff I'm saying, please help us. These petitions won't do much. At all. And it feels horrible feeling this powerless. I myself have even considered suicide lately, for many reasons. 

I hope Donald J. Trump sees this. 

I hope he realizes what he's doing. 

All of us real ones will come back to haunt you, my dear friend.