Leon ~ Lost and Found 2

It had been a week since you saw Leon. You still wandered the streets of Traverse Town, not quite sure where you were going. You sighed as you defeated more Heartless.

Was there even a way out of here? Were you ever going to see Riku, Chloe, Sora, or Kairi again? You pushed aside those thoughts and continued walking.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone and landed hard on your back. "Hey! Watch where you're-- Oh, hey Leon!" You said. "Hey. I told you I'd see you
Again." He said. You two stood back-to-back as you fought off the Heartless. "So why aren't you with Yuffie?" You asked. He shruged and kept moving.

Tsundere? No.
Yandere? Definantely not.
Strong and Silent? There it is.

You thought to yourself. You guys walked about Traverse Town in an awkward silence. "So..." You said. "So..." Leon echoed. You thought of something to say. This conversation was going nowhere.

Leon didn't know what to say, because he turned you around and crashed his lips onto yours. His arms went around you, pulling you closer to him. You tangled your fingers in his long maroon hair.

You pulled apart, gasping for air. You smiled at eachother, and walked around Traverse Town, toplessly talking until you reached nowhere.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey Walnuts! Sorry that was so short! And that I didn't update forever. My wifi was being as ass. Anywaizyz, Request are open!