Imagine ~ 18

Song: Not Your Birthday by Allstar Weekend

Also, don't make fun of me for this. I know it's cheesy as hell but I went to a wedding the day I wrote this and also this whole thing kind of revolves around my childhood, haha.

Anyway, yeah. There's not really a love interest in this, and I'm planning a Part 2. Tell me if you like it, because I feel like this is a potential storyline.

Enjoy!

Your POV

It was my eighteenth birthday, and I was spending it in the large backyard of my childhood home. A small house in Riverdale, Utah. The fence separating the yard from the drive-in movie theater next to it seemed to be non-existing, seeing as countless people climbed over it. A fire (which was under control, thanks to Xira's military experience) had been started hours before, which people were now sitting around, either passed out or making out.

"Dude, sick party." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Sora, a bottle of whatever was getting him drunk in his hand. (Get the reference there?) "Who planned it?" He asked, taking a swig from the bottle.

"Xira and Axel," I said, taking the bottle from Sora to read the label. "Also, this probably contains marijuana. If Xigbar can't even identify what kind of alcohol that is, then I think we have a problem." I chuckled, handing it back to him. The party spread from the house to the yard to the asphalt of the drive-in. I looked back at the old house. The same creepy cellar door was at the foot of the single-story brick structure, with a cement porch and car port on the side. The small window on the right side marked my old bedroom, and the window next to that, the bathroom. (Where, needless to say, sat Sora, drunk with some girl.) I chuckled at the thought. He had already made out with probably about a dozen or so girls.

"Hey, whataya say we leave for awhile and come back? We can go drive around." Xira said from behind me. I turned around to see her, Riku, Cloud, Tifa, and Squall. (Dudes, I ship Tifa and Cloud so hard, but Cloud x OC just has to go right now.) I nodded in agreement, heading off towards Xira's black 4Runner. She climbed in the driver's seat, Cloud pushing Squall and Riku out of the way to get to shotgun.

"She's my girlfriend." Was his reasoning as he shrugged. Xira blushed, shaking her head with a smile. I climbed in the seat behind Xira, next to Tifa.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Riku asked. Xira shrugged.

"Not Pittsburg Lake again, right? Some of us are single," Squall piped up in the back, earning an 'ouch' from Tifa. (The two were dating.) Xira laughed.

"Nope, not there." She chuckled, looking at her boyfriend. Cloud hid his face by looking out the window.

"So, how 'bout the radio?" Riku piped up.

"Good idea." Xira said, turning it on. I sang along with her to the song that came on.

"Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity!"

"Boring!" Squall said, changing the station.

"Ouch." Xira said, continuing to drive.

The dark city was beautifully illuminated by the tall figures from within. The highway curled around the metropolis like a wing. The aura of romance and craze filled the car in the PM drive by.

"So, remind me. What's so special about this place?" Riku asked from the very back of the car.

"I basically grew up here," You said. "With my sisters. And my brothers. My former psycho stepmom lived with us. She might as well have been a prostitute, which she may have very well have been. But, enough bout us." I finished. Xira was my sister. She knew all about Katie and the horrible person she was. But, that's too much about us.