Riku ~ Baby Daddy

(A/N)- Sorry this one is kind of a dorky one shot. Just telling you.
____________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

"What if he thinks I'm cheating, Kairi?!" I was pregnant with Riku's baby. We had been married for about a year, and I didn't know how to tell him.

"He won't think you're cheating! Think on the brighter side of things!" Kairi had always been an optimistic person, and that was something you admired about her. But not in this instance. Riku was out with Sora, and would be home in about a half an hour.

You paced around your room, thinking of how to tell Riku. Suddenly, Riku came through the door. Kairi gave you a sympathetic smile. She mouthed the words 'I know you can do it. You're strong.'

"Riku? Can you come sit down?" You patted the empty spot on the bed next to you. He sat down and kissed your cheek.

You took a deep breath and began speaking. "R-Riku, I don't know whether you will be happy about this news or not, but... I-I-I'm p-pregnant!"

You turned away from the silent man with silent tears rolling down your face. He pulled you close to him and hugged you.

"That's great!" He whispered in your ear.
____________________________________

Around 9 months later, you gave birth to a healthy baby girl, which you named Mohagany. Then you and Riku lived happily ever after.