(A/N)

Hey guys! So, obviously you've noticed that I've updated a few times today. I plan on updating more often, now that I have my new phone! ☎ anyway, I plan on starting a new story where it's just a bunch of random scenarios with the characters and maybe an OC or 2 of mine. Sadly, they will not be x readers. But, I hope you'll all still go read it and vote and comment and all that good stuff. You can request scenarios still, and I'll write them. There'll be romance in there, but it will be between the characters and it won't be a scenario surrounding them and their relationship. But, if you want one of those, just request it, and most likely, it will go in here.

Okay?

Okay.

So, yeah. That's about it.

Wait, no it's not. Hang on a minute and keep reading, please.

So, I need to do more BxB and GxG. Got any ideas, guys? Cos I don't. Not really, anyway. So, if you could send in ideas for Boy x Boy and Girl x Girl, I would really love that.

I know some people might not agree with that, and that's okay. But I feel like I need to include some of that stuff in here.

So, please. Send in requests for those. They can be reader inserts, OCs, or characters from Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

Your choice.

But still.

Yeah.

That's it.

I'm done now.

Thanks for reading.

Until next time, kiddos!

And remember, love is love. 👫👬👭

❤💘💛💚💙💜💖