Sora ~ Fields

(A/N)-Hey Walnuts! I know I've been doing a ton of Soras lately, but I promise I'll make up for it with a buttload of Rikus, Roxas-s, Ventus-s, Leons, Axels, etc. This one shot is also gonna be on my Multi-Fandom One Shots, so there. Hope ya enjoy, Walnuts!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(A/N)-This is special because I used to do this with my kind-of-boyfriend before I moved, so this was kind of emotional for me to have to write.

You and your boyfriend, Sora, had been drifting apart lately. You always saw him with Kairi, but you assumed nothing was going on between them. You saw Chloe and Riku under a nearby Willow tree all the time. And they were one of the worst combos ever!

You watched Sora and Kairi play around with eachother. Sora wrapped his arms around her waist and jumped in the water. That was it. You went and sat at the Willow tree because no one was there.

"Hey!" Riku yelled at you. "Be quiet, Riku. She's fine." Chloe said and came and sat by you. Riku continued whining about how it was their spot, until Chloe silenced him with a kiss. He shut up after that.

If only Sora and I could be that way... You thought sadly. Chloe put an arm around your shoulders. She noticed silent tears rolling down your cheeks.

"What's wrong?" She asked. You explained how Sora had been more distant and you saw him acting with Kairi how he used to with you. You were full on sobbing by the time you finished.

"That little..." Chloe ran towards him and dragged him to you by his collar. "What were you doing with Kairi you little son of a b-" Riku dragged her away before any damage was done.

Sora rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Look, (Y/N). I wasn't cheating. I was only with Kairi because I was having her help me with this." He pulled out a ring and slid it on your finger.

It had your names and the date you started going out engraved on the inside. You smiled down at it. You looked up at Sora and kissed him.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked. "Yes." You said, and pulled him in for another kiss.

Ever since, you and Sora have hung out by the Willow tree every day.