OVER 1K VOTES?!

OVER 1,000 VOTES?! WHAT?! HOW?! REALLY?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE ALL OF MY READER-CHANS SO MUCH! *virtually hugs all of you*

So, I've had a BUNCH of requests flood in lately. I will get right to work on those.

Here are a few things that I might as well stick in here than start a new chapter:

*New book; Teen Wolf Preferences (Isaac is my personal favorite. Comment yours!)

*I'm starting something new. Like one of those questions that's just at the bottom of the page. Comment your answer!

*New characters. I'm getting bored of all these basic characters. (Sorry guys!)
Axel: I am offended!
Shut up, Axel!
Send me a name and description of your OC, you, whatever the person is, and I'll put her/him in one of the imagines.

All right, that's about it. I will see you guys in... I dunno, I'm going to Neverland! Or Wonderland... I don't even know anymore... I'm messed up.

XOXO
Chloe-Chan

P.S., feel free to follow me on Instagram!
Lovelyjustbreathe
(DM me and tell me you're one of my kawaii reader-chans.
Codeword: KawaiiCloud
Because we all know Cloud Strife is (secretly) Kawaii af.)

Q of the Day: If you saw the pic above, you'll notice it's all the Zodiacs. What's yours? I'm a Cancer. July 15. ;)
Comment your answer!! :D

Till next time, my little primroses! ^_^