Sora x Mizaki p4

Vanitas's POV

I just watched Mizaki beat the crap out of Kairi. That's my girl. I thought. Take what's yours. We continued walking until she saw Sora crying a while ahead of us. I scoffed. Get a life, Sora. You're nothing but pathetic. Too petty. Such a sap. Get a girl and treat her right. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughs by Mizaki racing towards the thing that broke her heart.

I scoffed in petty jealousy and reluctantly followed in her wake. Sora saw me approach and immeadiately he had a look of defense on his face. "Cool it, Spikes. I was here to comfort your ex here when you cheated." I said, maybe a little to harshly.

Mizaki gave me a warning look. Sora brought her down to his level and hugged her close. "I-I'm so sorry, Mizaki! I'm s-s-so lost without you! Can you forgive me?" He asked. Mizaki drew in a breath. She pulled away from Spikes and looked him in the eye.

"I don't know, how do I know you won't cheat again?" Good point on her part. I thought. Sora looked heartbroken as ever. "Please, Mizaki." He pleaded. She looked like she was about to give in to his petty sadness. That's not the girl I knew. Or at least thought I knew. "Let's go, Mizaki. Nothing more to see here." I said, my jealousy getting the best of me.

She pulled her wrist out of my grip. "Vanitas, I can talk to Sora if I want. Now kindly let me go, and either stay or leave. Your choice." I glared daggers at her and let her go. I walked away coldly, no matter how petty I was being.

Mizaki's POV

I pushed Vanitas away and he walked through the fence. It was now me, my ex, and the unconscious body of Kairi. I didn't know whether I should comfort him, or abandon him altogether. I awkwardly patted his back. He expectedly pounced on me and clung to me, sobbing violently into my shoulder.

I guess Kairi had magically regained her consciousness, because she tackled Sora out of my embrace and took him into her own. I quickly ran to where they sat holding eachother, and I ripped Kairi off of Sora yet again. "Oh, no! Not again! You took my boyfriend once, you're not doing it again!" I screamed in her perfect little face.

"W-Why do you hate me so mu-uch?!" She cried. "Because you stole my boyfriend!" I yelled. This only made her cry harder. "Get up, Kairi!" She stumbled up to her feet. Sora sat in the same position while watching us. "No wonder you don't have a boyfriend! When you finally manage to pull one in, you cheat on him and break his heart! You already hurt countless girls and their boyfriends, but this girl won't stand for it! Get out of here!" I yelled. The stream of tears increased. She ran out of the field crying.

"Can you take me back, Mizaki?" Sora asked with hope in his eyes.

"I'll think about it."