The Last Angel

• Đã dành riêng cho @_missy_xo

~o~o~o~o~

An angel is force to live on earth with humans to save her life. She lived among humans thinking that she's one of them. But she can never hide her true identity her whole life.

Will Hope's love enough to save humanity or she herself brought death among them all.

-HOPE-
Growing up in an orphanage and living your life not knowing where you came from or who your parents are, is really hard. I'm so thankful that the sisters who took care of me in the orphanage are kind and they treat me like their own. My name is Hope I recently turned 21 and working as a nurse at a private hospital. Before my birthday I'm experiencing really weird dreams, but once I woke up I can't remember some of them and it hunt me again when I start to sleep again. I'm currently living now in my own apartment alone, near my workplace. Then one-day things happen unexpectedly.......
Nobody prepares me for this kind of life, the life that all humans will depend on my shoulder to save them.
Can I really do this??

*******************

What will you do if you found out that you are the last angel?

Will you accept your destiny or let the human race suffer in the world that is full of demons?

Let's all find out what will Hope choose, will she choose to be good or bad?

Who to trust and not.

Will she gain friends that will help her on her journey.

How can she accept all of this when it all happens in a blink of an eye?

**********************

I decided that I want to do a fantasy wherein angels, demons and other creatures can appear. I'm so excited about this one...

All the events here, name, and location are all fiction based on my imagination. I know I'm not really good especially on grammar so bear with me. Tell me if I need to change something to improve the story, don't be shy to hit the comment section and let me know what you're thinking. I will be glad to read them. ^_^

Your voice is very important to me, so I will look forward to hearing it.

Don't worry I take criticism well, but of course, there's always a limit.

Please don't steal the idea.

At this very moment, I'm already thanking you guys for reading. It will be very great if you stay with it until the end.

Please show your support by your vote and comment. To vote hit the star button! ^_^

Have a nice day everyone! ^_^

Xoxo