Chapter 21;

This chapter is mostly about the Ellen show, but soon it will focus on Jessica.

As much as I'm so proud that I have 2,000 reads on this book, I need more votes! I would love to hear your feedback as well, so just fan me, comment, mail me, anything! Thank you. x

----------

After eating the wonderful cooked breakfast Justin had made me, I went in the shower as Justin was too busy with Scooter because he had to organise this Ellen interview. Every time I thought about the interview with millions of people being able to watch, my stomach would turn & twist. Turning the hair dryer on, I let the hot wind blow my hair dry. Leaving it in its natural waves, I applied my make up before going to find Hannah. We could go on that shopping spree I promised her, and we could take the rest of the girls.

Running off Justin's tour bus, I ran into the girl's bus.

"Oh, look who it is." Sophie said while glaring at me. Looking round the room I also noticed the rest of the girls looking annoyed with me, even Libby. Scanning the room once more I couldn't find Hannah. 

"Your ex-best friend is out with her boyfriend at the moment, if you were looking for her" Olivia spoke up. 

"My ex-best friend? What do you mean by that?" I said, looking each of them in the eye.

"Well, we are just assuming that Justin took that spot now." Natalie said, shocking me. She was never one to say anything, let alone to be so rude.

"Both of you just ignore the rest of the world when your with your boyfriends! I asked you a few times now to come out with us, Charlotte, but you usually say you cant as your too busy with Justin." Libby said, but looking at the floor with a much weaker voice than the rest. 

"The only reason you are here is because Justin's busy." Sophie said back at me. I looked down at the floor ashamed because it was true. "Isn't it?" 

"Well, you guys have to understand that I love Justin, and he does come first. I don't know you girls well enough to put you before him! Granted, its not fair that I don't spend enough time with Hannah.. but she's happy with Ryan." I said, looking at each girl so they knew I was speaking to all of them, "I was going to go out shopping, because in all truth I had nothing else to do. I'm going out, and if any of you care to join, then I'd like that very much". Looking at each girl I still noticed Sophie and Olivia still looked angry, but Libby and Natalie looked very ashamed of themselves. Giving them a few more seconds for somebody to speak up, no-one did. "Okay then, see you" I said whilst pulling the door open and stepping out. 

"Wait, Charlotte, I'll go with you!" Libby called. I couldnt help but smiling at the girl, she was so nice and understanding. Libby also got off the bus and pulled me into an embrace. "Sorry" she whispered in my ear. I just nodded to let her know I heard.