Chapter 20;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY 2,000 READS ON THIS BOOK. 

Justin loves youuuuuu.

I just bought GIRLFRIEND, it smells so nice! &The bottle is springy... its super cool.

----------

 Filler, sorry to disapoint.

----------

Jumping in the middle of Justin's bed, I let out a sigh of happiness. This day had been so great... I loved performing. I can't wait for the other shows. I looked over at Justin who was putting my bunch of red roses into a glass vase before turning round and giving me a one sided smile. That was my favourite smile. His hair was tousled messily, -but cutely- to the side and his eyes were shining. Now, they looked a chocolate colour, but in the light they turned a shade of gold. I felt myself blush as Justin carried on staring at me the way I was staring at him. Holding out my hand, he took one step and held it before tumbling down on the bed with me. Trying to rid the blush apparent on my cheeks I kissed his lips.

"Thank you for everything, Justin." For being the best boyfriend in the world, for doing the craziest things for me, for not being embarrassed to be with me, to announce us to your fans, to be so romantic... I added to the long list in my mind and smiled at him.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself tonight?" He asked quietly while his breath tickled my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I- Um- Yeah, I did." I stuttered, looking only at his full lips.

A smirk played with the edge of his lips before pecking mine swiftly, sending me into a world of dizziness. "Thats all I want. I'm really tired now Charlotte, lets get some sleep." He smiled at me before slipping an arm around me, cuddling me close.

"Night Justin" I yawned,

"Night Charlotte."

His breathing was steady and peaceful, dragging me down into sleep... I battled with my eyes for a moment, not wanting to miss a minute with Justin.

"Er, Justin?"

"Yes, babe?"

"You were really good tonight" I smiled before closing my eyes and resting my head on his chest. Before I fell asleep in seconds I felt Justin's lips kiss my forehead. I wish I could stay in Justins arms forever, and ever, and--, and I fell into blissful sleep.

----------