Gossip (Stalkyoo)

A/N: Uhh here's another old cringy I Love Yoo story. It's weird cause this is kinda a stalkyoo story but I'm a hardcore Yootip shipper and I always have been

The brunettes face grew hungrier and hungrier as she piled food after food onto her plate. Placing a tiramisu cake on the edge of her plate, she walked to her table and sat down. Her friends looked at her place, in shock that she's gotten that much, but Shin-Ae ignored it. She picked up her utensils and began eating.
"Shin-Ae?" One of the girls eyed Shin-Ae's food with her dark blue eyes.
"Hmmm?" Shin-Ae managed to speak, mouth crammed full of steak.
"Are you sure you're going to eat all of that?" Rika finished, looking back at her plate and Shin-Ae's enormous pile.
"Yup," The scarlet eyed girl answered, placing another piece of cake in her mouth.
"If you're going to eat all that, then at least it it slowly! You're embarrassing us!" The other girl at the table who had been silent until now piped up.
"Awm nawt. Evwyrone eeasts liwke tis," Shin-Ae used her sleeve and wiped the corner of her mouth.
"I'm not even going to pretend I understood what you said," Maya laughed, looking over her shoulder at the people who were watching.
"Who is that girl?"
"She's disgusting!"
"Who invited her?"
"They should be ashamed of them self!"
The rude words were pelted back and forth as Shin-Ae's cheeks tinged red. She ducked her head down, and carefully placed a small bite of chicken in her mouth.
"C'mon, let's go," Rika told the group, realizing that those words bothered Shin-Ae more than she let on. She grabbed Shin-Ae's hand and the three of them started walking away.
"I think that it's cute how she doesn't care what other people think!" A mans voice piped up from the back of the room.
It was followed by another mans voice whispering, "What are you doing! You're embarrassing us!" The man who had said the first sentence jumped onto the table.
"Don't you all have something better to do than gossip about people eating?" He asked, green eyes sparkling with annoyance. A hushed whisper followed.
"Yeong-Gi! Get down from there this instant!" A dark haired man grabbed the green eyed mans arm and pulled him down. Yeong-Gi stumbled as he hit the ground but grumbled and walked away as the other man dragged him away.
"Let's follow them!" Maya burst out to the other girls, giddy with excitement.
"I don't think that's a good idea," Shin-Ae countered, not wanting to find some strangers.
"We have to thank him!" Maya responded, grabbing Shin-Ae's hand. The three girls followed the two men and found the dark haired man sitting on a beach alongside the ginger man from earlier. The gentle sound of a phone alarm cause the azure eyed man to stand up and pick up his phone, walking away from the other man. The ginger, Yeong-Gi, Shin-Ae reminded herself, looked around and spotted the girls. He stood up excitedly and walked towards them.
"Hey!" He exclaimed, holding out his hand, "I'm Yeong-Gi!"
"I'm Shin-Ae. These are my friends Rika and Maya, I'd like to thank you for standing up for me," Shin-Ae's cheeks were tinted red as she focused on Yeong-Gi's face. He was covered in freckles and his emerald eyes were lit up with a sort of childish wonder.
"It's no problem. I'm Yeong-Gi. That asshole over there is my brother Kousuke," Yeong-Gi gestured to the man who calmly speaking on the phone, however he had a very stern expression on his face.
"Would you like to come to the arcade with me and my friends Dieter and Soushi?"

[Word Count: 615]

Story BonusesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara