Every Single Day Christmas Special

So I posted this in my Every Single Day book but since it's a special I decided to publish it here too. So, here we go!

A/N: This is not canon to the current ongoing storyline. Gray and (y/n) are already dating in this. It's just a little special I put together at 5 am on Christmas because I forgot. Hope you enjoy!

Your P.O.V.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) wake up!" A voice yelled at my sleeping body which was not asleep any longer. My eyes fluttered open at the dark haired figure sitting on my chest. In one quick movement I kicked his stomach, sending him flying to the ground. He hit the wall, letting out an "oof".

"Amber Armour! Ice!" The light blue armour appeared on my body as I froze the intruders feet to the ground. He looked at me with shining eyes and for a second, I wanted to just let him go.

Then I punched him in the chest.

"Owww, (y/n)! What the fuck!" Gray yelled at me, holding a hand to his stomach. He quickly broke away the ice on his toes, staring at me with an angry look on his face.

"That's what you get for trying to wake me up at," I peeked at the digital clock on my nightstand, "5 fucking AM!" Gray looked at me with an almost apologetic look and shrugged.

"That's fine, but (y/n), it snowed!" Gray yelled at me, shaking my arms. Seriously. Did he actually wake me up because it snowed.

I pulled away from his grasp and yelled back, "BITCH DID YOU ACTUALLY WAKE ME UP BECAUSE IT SNOWED?!? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN MY APARTMENT!"

"(Y/n), I don't think you understood me properly. I said, it snowed!" Gray had a childlike look of excitement plastered over every inch of his face, his ebony hair lying in flat strands across his face. I looked out the window at the fluttering bits of white fluff that seemed to be falling from the endless sky.

"Lemme get changed, then we'll talk," I answered. Gray lit up once again and dutifully trotted out the door, gently closing it behind him as to not wake up Lucy. I pulled on my cream sweater along with some black leggings. I grabbed my cream hat off the dresser and shoved it on my head, making sure to cover my ears.

"I'm ready!" I announced, stepping outside the door to find Gray sitting on the couch, staring at the growing blizzard outside. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door.

"Stop dragging me..." I trailed off as I looked around me. I'd never gotten up at 5 am before. Well, at least gone outside at 5 am. The surroundings were beautiful, no astonishing! The sky still twinkled with stars, a deep blue colour painting the sky except for one edge with a beautiful pink sunrise. Every tree sparkled with snow, that didn't seem to be going away anytime soon.

"Stop gawking!" Gray yelled at me, grabbing my arm and yanking on it. He pulled me into a snow pile where I fell on top of him. The fluffy white snow collapsed around us, flying up into the air. My chest was pressed against Gray and we stared into each other's eyes. In a single moment, before I could blink, Gray grabbed the edge of my hat and yanked it over my eyes, obscuring my vision.

"Hey!" I yelled, scrambling to pull the hat off, but by the time I could see again, he was gone, "Gray, where the fuck did you go?" Suddenly, I felt a weight on my back and looked up to see Gray sitting on my back.

"Gotcha!" He yelled, his hands disappearing down the back of my shirt.

Oooh, things bout to get smexy

No. I'm enjoying this moment without yo- AHH THATS COLD!

Fistfuls of snow disappearing down my back as Gray continued shoving as much snow as he could down my shirt. In the heat — or should I say cold — of the moment, I slipped on the icy ground, my feet flying over me. I held out my hands, waving them around like an agitated bird and Gray gripped my shoulders tightly, trying not to fall off from my quick movements.