Living Without Her 10.5

So this is a bonus chapter I wrote a while ago for Living Without Her. It was previously published in a Random Author Stuff book but since I've replaced that book with this one, I've decided to republish that chapter into here.
WARNING: INCREDIBLY CRINGY 13 YEAR OLD WRITING

A/N: I was in my French class when I though of an idea for a chapter for living without her but the problem was that it took place between two chapter so I decided to just do it here. So, this takes place between chapters 10 and 11. It also explains why Amy was so quick to accept Sonics apology when she had denied it so hard before.

Amy P.O.V.

I woke up at midnight. Sonic was obviously still asleep, lucky him. He can sleep like a baby! Recently I've just been having nightmares and not being able to go to sleep. I tossed and turned in my spot making sure to keep well away from Sonics side. After realizing I wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon, I got out of bed and I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and remembered how as a kid, I had felt so self-conscious!

"Fat!"

"Ugly!"

Stupid!"

"No wonder he doesn't like you!"

Everyday, every time I looked in a mirror, I would hear those words. It felt silly, how wrapped up I had been in if Sonic liked me or not. But I guess I couldn't stop it, I just loved him too much. I honestly still loved him, deep down, but how can I admit that! When I had tried so hard to deny that I still loved him.

I walked over to the dresser and there was a blue notebook on top.

It said "Sonics, do NOT open"

I shouldn't open it but I couldn't resist! I opened the front page and read what it said.

"Do NOT read any further. Or I will have your head on my wall! You think I don't know, but I do! You think I won't find out, but I will! And you think I won't dare to anything bad to you, but I will! So do NOT read any further."

So cliche, I continued flipping through the pages, I just couldn't resist! I noticed it was a song book, much like my mine. Except mine was pink of course. I stopped at a random page and noticed a song titled "When I was your man" on the side it said for Amy. He couldn't have wrote it for me, it must be a typo. It was probably supposed to say for Anyone or something. I flipped to another a page and something caught my eye.

The page was titled "I'll be missing you, Dedicated to Amy Rose"

It couldn't be a mistake twice in a row! I read over the lyrics. (I'll be missing you by: Puff Daddy)

A paragraph caught my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every step I take, every move I make

Every single day, every time I pray

I'll be missing you

Thinkin' of the day when you went away

What a life to take, what a bond to break

I'll be missin' you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read the date, it was a day after I left!

So he really did care! I closed his book and rearranged it the way it was. Then I crawled into bed and finally managed to go asleep.

Sonic P.O.V.

I woke up at 2:00 in the morning. Amy was asleep, lucky her. I haven't been able to have a good nights sleep since well since before she left! God, I had missed her so much! I crawled out of bed careful not to wake up Amy. I walked over to her side of the bed and looked at her. Wow, she's so cute, even when she's sleeping. I walked towards Amy's dresser and started looking through it.

I finally found a small pink notebook, it was covered in glitter and looked a lot like mine. I grabbed it out and read the title.

"Amy's Song Book"

Well, it couldn't hurt to take a tiny little sneak peek. I flipped to a random page and read the title.

"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone!"

Well, that was certainly true.

I flipped back to the beginning and read everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!

By the time I finished it was 3:00 am.

A/N: 3:00 am? If I wake up at 3:00 am, I literally lie in bed not moving until it becomes 4:00.

I crawled back into bed and fell asleep....