Steve, Thor, and Loki discovering modern tech

A/N: Here's a chapter from a story that I unpublished very quickly. It was about Steve, Thor, and Loki discovering modern technology.
This was the synopsis:
Steve's been frozen for 70 years and Thor and Loki are from a completely different realm, there must be some things they don't understand. Modern technology has been growing so fast that Thor and Loki probably don't even know how to work a toaster! Join Steve, Thor, and Loki as they ty to figure out what the heck is going on!

"Hey, do you guys want toast?" Tony asked, walking towards the kitchen.

"What is toast?" Loki asked.

"Oh! I know this!" Steve exclaimed, walking towards the toaster. He put a piece of toast in the toaster, "Voila!"

"How did you do that?" Thor asked.

"What kind of sorcery is that?" Loki demanded. Steve passed Thor the toast.

"Oh my! It's crunchy!" Thor explained, taking a bite. Loki grabbed it from him.

"How do you work! Tell me! I demand you tell me!" Loki screamed at the toaster.

"You have to put bread in first," Steve explained, popping a piece in.

"SURRENDER MY BREAKFAST YOU INFERNAL MACHINE!" Loki screamed, trying to grab his bread out. He reached his hand, yelped, and jumped backwards.

"THE WRETCHED MACHINE BURNED ME! I say we kill it!" Loki pulled out a dagger.

"Loki! Calm down!" Thor told him, pulling him back.

"Brother, this machine tried to kill me!" Loki argued.
Loki continued trying to attack the toaster while Thor held him back.

"Just wait till he sees a coffee machine," Tony muttered, rolling his eyes. Tony made himself a coffee and walked away. Loki's eyes widened.

"What is that brown liquid the machine just made?" Loki made.

"It's called coffee," Steve explained.

"And what does this... coffee... do?" Loki asked, suspiciously.

"It's a drink. It makes you stay awake," Steve explained.

"I need some of this coffee" Thor exclaimed.

"You make it using that machine!" Steve told them, pointing to the coffee machine. Thor grabbed the machine.

"Where is my coffee?" He yelled. Thor reaches into the machine and grabbed a handful of coffee beans.

"Is this coffee?" Thor asked, shoving them into his mouth. He gagged.

"What are those little coffee babies?" Loki asked.

"They're coffee beans," Steve explained, "You make coffee with them."

"Make coffee for me!" Thor yelled at the beans.

"You put them into the machine, then press the button," Steve told Thor, grabbing the coffee beans form him. He put them in and pressed the button. A brown liquid began to drip from the machine.

"WHAT IS THIS! Is this magic?!" Thor yelled.

"I found more magic beans!" Loki yelled, levitating bags of coffee beans in.

"LOKI NO!" Steve yelled.

"LOKI YES!" Loki yelled back, shoving the beans in.

"This is taking too long," Thor complained. Thor tapped his foot rhythmically.

"Allow me to speed things up, brother," Loki told him. Loki shot a beam of green magic into the coffee machine. The machine began spitting coffee everywhere.