Chapter 13

A/N
Ok first off before this chapter starts I wasn't originally going to continue the chapters as I have my edited version out now but I feel like I've kept you waiting far too long, so here it is also I wanted to thank @Ashley_PhoneixRose as you've made me happy as your comments lift I smile to me and your reaction as the story progresses so thank you for your support and this chapter I would say because of you, that I'm continuing these chapters, so I hope you and everyone enjoy the return of this story.
————————————————————————

My eyes fluttered open as I launched forward gasping, my heart hammered in my chest as I took in my surroundings, where am I? And what was this place?. It was too dark too make out anything so I assumed I was abducted during the day. Though I don't seem to remember anything from that day, or how long it has been since I was taken. Trying to think of the events that lead to this, hurt even more than the shackles that bound my wrists to the wall. I took a moment to relax myself as I didn't want to tire myself so easily, I need to be ready for any chance of escape however long that may be.

Minutes felt like hours in this dark room to her as she tried to pass the time by falling asleep, but it never worked. Her mind was clouded with too many bad thoughts that could happen to her in this very moment and who might he lurking at the other side of that door.
Hours passed, she knew this as her surroundings started to become clear as the sun began to rise, she noticed that she was in a palace dungeon, she was sure of it. But then again she could be wrong also. More time passed and finally as if by some miracle the door swung open revealing a tall man, that she recognised all to well. She could only stare at him as she entered. He smiled and pulled a seat from a small part of the room and gracefully sat down 'how are you doing beautiful' he smiled as he reached out and cupped her face. She retracted out of instinct and hatred 'don't touch me' she spat trying to move further away from him and his advances towards her. He only sighed 'if your going to be like that, then maybe you don't want to come out of here and into the warmth of a comfortable accommodation' he smirked standing back up and making his way back to the door. She had to think fast or else she would be down here until his next visit, however long that may be, she knew she had to gain his trust in some way to make it out of here alive, so she did what anyone would do in a situation such as this. 'Please don't leave me here, I-I'll be good I promise' she whimpered and god did she hate it, but if surely convinced him since he moved back towards her again and unlocked her from the shackles 'I knew you would change your mind' he smiled amusingly as he picked her up bridle style and took her out of this wretched place. She couldn't help it but she had fallen asleep on his shoulder out of exhaustion.

I awoke in a beautiful crimson bed, so soft and comfortable that I wanted to cuddle back into the sheets and forget everything, but I couldn't I had already cursed myself  for fallen asleep in his arms and not figuring a way out of this place. But I knew time was on her side for the most part anyway and that's the only advantage i needed, that and the trust of my kidnapper. Which she knew would be relatively easy since she knew what he wanted and maybe if she pretended to fall in love with him, she might be trusted enough to be left alone, but she could only hope that her plan wouldn't fail or she would be doomed.

A/N
I hope you like it and I can't wait too make more chapters for you guys to read, since I have the whole summer free, I guess this and reading will pass the time quite nicely, I'm hoping that I will get chapter 14 out maybe next week at the latest so please be patient and thank you.