Chapter 4

It's been a couple of weeks and she has seen knights on horseback, they seem to be looking for something or someone, she looked out of the cave and saw two knights coming towards the cave, she quickly and quietly made her way deep into the cave.

Why don't we check by the cave, maybe she camped here one of the Knights said getting of his horse

Ok then but it's probably I waste of time the other knight said getting of his horse as well

She hid behind a large stone at the back of the cave, making sure they don't see her, they came in the cave and started to search for any trace of her, the Knights started to walk deeper into the cave, she was scared and she didn't know what to do.

until the two baby dragons who weren't so small anymore started to growl and breath fire to scare the guards.

Let's get out of here one of the Knights said running out of the cave

After one of the Knights left the other one ran out the cave too, she sighed in relief as she came from her hiding place.

Thanks boys she said scratching both of them behind there scaly ears

She waited a few more minutes before going out of the cave, she looked around to see if anyone was there, she felt safe so she got her bow and arrows and headed of to the forest, to hunt for rabbits or deer.

After a while of hunting she came back with five rabbits and a deer.

Dinners ready boys she shouted in the cave

She walked into the cave and started to make a fire, once the fire was done she started to cook all the rabbits, once the rabbits were done she shared them evenly, the dragons got two rabbits and she got one.

Once she had done the rabbit she started to fall asleep, the black dragon had curled up to her and she snuggled up to his scaly chest.

She woke up in the middle of the night and went out of the cave, she looked up at the night sky and saw stars and the full moon, she sighed happily and then sat down and stared at the stars.

after a while her eyes started to get heavy so she went back inside the cave and snuggled up to the dragons for warmth.

She woke up because she heard something from outside the cave, she got up and peered outside the cave and she saw the Knights and the King as well this time, she was scared and frightened.

she didn't know what to do so she quietly made her way back into the cave and she went behind the large rock.

The King and his Knights got of their horses and started to make their way to the cave entrance, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest and she covered her mouth with her hand and waited for them to come closer.

The Knights and the King started to get deeper into the cave and she saw the King right beside her in the dark, she tried not to make any sound but she failed miserably.

The King grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to his chest.

There you are love he said smirking

L-let go of m-me she said struggling to get out of his tight grip

Oh sweetheart you will come with me to the castle and marry me he said leading her out of the cave

She saw the two big dragons following her, she motioned with her arms to tell them to stay, she got put on the horse and then the King climbed on the horse to.

she felt his hands go under her arms and grab the reins, they started to make their way to the castle.