Chapter 7

She was warming herself up by the fire, when she felt someone kiss her shoulder, she turned around and saw the King sitting next to her kissing her shoulder and moving up to her neck.

S-stop t-that she stuttered out holding back a moan

You say no but your body says yes he said pulling her to his lap

S-stop I'm w-warning you I-I'll she stopped speaking when he kissed her neck

You'll what send your dragons on me he said smirking at her

She glared at him and then pushed herself of his lap and stormed away to her room angrily.

How dare he do that she spat coldly

But then again she kind of enjoyed it, being loved by a person and being cared for, she shook her head and then changed into a white night gown and went to sleep.

She heard the room door open and then shut again,after a couple of minutes she fella a hand go round her waist and she felt a sudden warmth.

She didn't mind the warmth she felt safe and secure with the king who was holding her,she stopped thinking and went back to sleep and was dreaming of what will happen in the future.

She woke up the next morning hearing a loud thundering noise coming from outside the castle, she saw the King was gone from the bed and she just shrugged and went to take a bath and then change into a royal blue gown and she dried her hair and went out of the room.

she walked past some maids and found herself in the courtyard, she saw Atlas and Orion breathing fire at some guards who were shielding the hot flames with their shields. 

Boys that's enough she shouted at them angrily

They stopped and put their heads down in shame of what they did, she walked over to them and patted them both on the snout.

It's ok boys just don't do it again she said chuckling this time

The King walked out of the courtyard just as she was about to go ride Atlas, she turned around to meet the Kings beautiful emerald eyes glittering in the morning sun.

And we're do you think your going to love he said walking towards her

I-I just wanted to go for a ride with them she said shyly

Oh alright but I'm coming with you, so you don't plan on escaping this time again he said smirking at her as she rolled her eyes

He got on Orion while she got on Atlas, they took to the sky as they flew they went over mountains and villages, having the time of their lives, surprisingly she was having a good time with the King and she was smiling.