Chapter 3

Connor's parents woke up the next morning, they got up from their bed and started doing their normal things like, getting ready and eating, her father walked up the stairs and went to her room and chapped the door.

Sweetheart are you up we have a busy day today, we have a meeting with the King and all the wedding prepositions he said chipping the door more loudly

There was no sound, he walked in and saw his daughter wasn't there, he ran dos the stairs and saw the confused expression on his wife and son's face.

Connor has gone he said racing to the door and closing it with a bang

I knew I shouldn't have pushed her her mother whispered

Her father got on his horse and galloped to the castle, he jumped of his horse as a stable boy took his horse to the stables.

he raced past guards and servants and into the throne room, were the King was having a meeting with his guards, the King looked up at him confused.

What is it Damien the King said walking to him and grabbing his shoulders

M-my daughter she ran away he breathed out

how? why? When? He said grabbing her fathers shoulders camly

I don't know I think she left when everyone went to bed he said sitting on a chair

I want all guards looking for my fiancé now he shouted at his guards as they ran out of the room

Connor was taking care of the eggs how she watched all the men in her village did with dragons eggs.

she heated them up by making a fire around them, she was hungry so she pulled out some bread that she took before leaving her house.

Hmm maybe I should go find more food she said to her self

She walked out the cave and gathered some sticks and stones from the forest, she began sharpening them with the dagger she took from her brother.

once she sharpened the stones to look like arrow heads, she went and collected feathers that fell of a bird and tied them round the arrow.

She went out of the cave and started to hunt wild deer or rabbit, once she caught a couple of rabbits she started to make a fire, once she had finished putting the Hyde of the rabbit of, she stuck it to a stick and started to roast it.

from behind her she could hear faint cracks and so she turned around to see two newborn baby dragons hatched out of their eggs.

And walked over to them and they walked closer to her and she went on her knees and the baby dragons cuddled up into her lap, she stroked there soft scales as she watched them get comfortable.

she picked them up and placed them near the fire and removed the rabbit , the baby dragons looked at the rabbit with there big eyes and then looked at her.

Guess your hungry huh fellas she said as she cut the rabbit into 3 big pieces, she place one part to the baby dragons and she started to eat hers, she watched them sniff the cooked rabbit and then they started to eat as well, after a while she finished and the dragons did too.

she brought her blanket out of her pouch and wrapped around her self, the baby dragons trotted over to her and snuggled into her sides and then fell asleep.