Chapter 15

I woke up from my nights rest as I slipped out from the warmth of the blankets, thoughts clouded my mind, maybe Damien is actually a nice guy, he's just misunderstood and doesn't know how to express his feelings well. But I don't know how to feel, Donavan is kind and romantic, when he's not being a possessive jerk, but Damien is mysterious and guarded, like he holds a dark secret that will haunt him to his grave, never to shed light again.
    I slipped from the soft blankets and made my way to the bath to get refreshed before starting my day, even if I'm prisoner in this dammed castle and have no say. It feels nice to be able to get these luxury's, compared to what happens to poor people who may have stolen food or gold for their survival. The world is cruel, that much I know but I can't help not understand why things such as that happen. I sighed as I finished getting dressed feeling depressed as I want to see my beloved dragons again, oh how they must feel right now. Their confused and lonely, wondering when she shall return to them and fly in the moonlight once more, but even then she couldn't understand that question either. Why was she kidnapped in the first place, to send a message or perhaps to cause a war between the two kingdoms for the safe return of myself. But then again men do strange things for the women they love and bad things to the enemies they loathe.

The first sign of snow begun as the day officially began, as the clouds gathered closely together, he smiled but sighed. How could he enjoy such thing, when is queen was as an enemy castle, wilting away in a dungeon below the castle. He couldn't take it anymore, he needed her back of he might become truly insane. He hadn't slept when in weeks, the days passing and becoming lonely. The only thing that seemed remotely calming was having Orion and Atlas here to keep him company, these special creatures who my love raised as mere hatchlings.
      He could tell they were anxious and confused at why Connor was taken, they roared loudly and soared in the sky for weeks circling the castle in hopes that she would finally return to them, but he couldn't help feel quietly. Why hadn't he tried anything yet, he should make his move and reclaim what was rightfully his and he knew exactly what he should do.

A/N
Sorry it's so short but hopefully you enjoyed it 😊