Chapter 2

They all sat at the table eating and having a chat, her parents were talking while Connor and Dominic were kicking each other's feet under the table.

after a while of talking and playing they all finished eating and all went to bed.

Several years later that day, Connor woke up with her hair all over the place, she yawned and got out her bed and walked to her clothes she put on a males riding clothes and walked downstairs and walked out the door.

She walked to the stables and walked up to her horses stable, she opened the door and walked up to her horse Spartan.

Hey boy how've you been she said stroking his neck, she took him out his stall and started to put on his bridle and saddle on.

How about we go on a ride today she said leading him outside

She got on Spartan and started to trot towards the forest, before she could get to the forest she saw people crowding the streets looking at something or someone, she looked closer and saw the King and his knights on their horses.

Hmm I wonder what there doing here she whispered to Spartan

She turned Spartan around and galloped towards the forest, she made her way to a waterfall.

She got of Spartan and sat near the waterfall, she splashed the water and sighed happily and smiled to her self.

after the sky started to get a little darker she got on Spartan and started to gallop back to the village,she put Spartan back in his stall and started to make her way to her house.

she walked in the door and walked straight up the stairs and went to her room and changed into her sky blue dress.

She heard her father call her from downstairs, she walked down and saw her father and mother in the kitchen with the King, she was confused what was happening but she ignored it.

W-what's happening she said sitting down at the table

Well the King has asked for your hand in marriage her father said smiling

W-what she said confused and shocked

Well let you talk my mother said as she walked out the kitchen with her father

The King got out of his seat and waved his guards off, the guards left and he sat next to her, she looked down not wanting to meet his eyes.

Please look at me he said lifting her chin with his finger

He made her look at his emerald green eyes and they sparkled like stars in the night sky.

Now I know this is hard, but you will marry me in 3 months he said camly

He then left the house leaving her their, her parents talked to her but she didn't listen, she ran up to her room and started to cry.

after a while she stopped and waited till her brother and parents were asleep and snuck out of the house, she got to the forest and looked back and she started to tear up.

I'm sorry but I can't go throw with this she whispered and then disappeared into the forest, she walked for what felt like hours and she found her self in front of a cave entrance, she walked in taking shelter as she walked further into the cave.

she saw two glowing shapes in the distance and she wakes closer to them, she got closer and saw they were two eggs one pitch black egg and one platinum white, she looked a bit closer and saw that they were dragons eggs.

She was excited she always wanted to ride a dragon but she couldn't because only boys were allowed to in the kingdom.