"Yo, what are you doing right now?" She asks.

"Sitting on my bed why?" I ask suspiciously.

"Come over, I miss you." She begs.

"Dude, I saw you yesterday." I smile and shake my head.

"But I miss you! And you haven't slept over in sooo long, lets do something crazy." She blurts out.

"Something crazy..? Like what." I raise my eyebrows.

"Well, Dean knows this guy who happens to sell weed..." She trails off, waiting for my reaction.

"Hmm.." I sigh, "You know what? Fuck it. I've been through a lot this week. Let's do it." I smile imagining the look on her face.

"Oh my fuckin god I love you you badass bitch. I've been wanting to try it because Dean does it but I want my first time to be with you." She squeals and I can hear her running and jumping around her room.

"Okay okay, I'll be over around 6 tonight?" I laugh and shake my head as I listen to her squeal and celebrate through the phone.

"Yes yes perfect, I'll have everything set up before you even leave your house. I LOVE YOU!" She yells and hangs up abruptly. I giggle and lay back on my bed, first I'm an alcoholic and tonight I may turn into a stoner, I'm a great influence.

I hop in Sadie's car when she gets here and she speeds - like usual - to her house, which is semi-far from where I live. Her house is bigger than mine, but its only one big floor, I think its called a rambler/ranch-style home. Its painted brown with lots of white trim and the grass is always perfect. Sadie pulls in next to her dad's giant SUV and walk up her walkway to her house.

"Hi Mylie! Gosh I feel like it's been so long since we've seen you." Sadie's mom Diane says happily as she hustles over to hug me.

"I know, life has been so hectic and all." I smile and hug her back as I notice Sadie's dad standing in the doorway of the living room.

"Sup kiddo." He smiles and nods at me as his wife and I pull away from the tight hug.

"Sup Derek." I nod back and we laugh.

I've always been really close with Derek, I guess he took under his wing a bit since I never really had a dad. I'm not complaining though, Sadie's parents are great. They were middle school and high school sweethearts, they've only ever been with each other and it's sweet seeing how in love they are after such a long time. They are both super blonde and blue eyed and have amazing facial features, so no wonder Sadie looks like a damn model.

"So uh we're gonna go to my room and we'd prefer to NOT be bothered. K? Cool." She smiles and waves at her parents before shoving me to her room quickly.

"That wasn't obvious." I scoff and smile at her as she closes the door.

"Well being discreet isn't exactly my strong suit, you ass." She laughs and hops onto her bed, patting the spot next to her.

I hop on her bed next to her and look around her room, it really has been a while since I've been in here. Her room isn't small but its much smaller than mine, its painted 'mallow' which I always tell her isn't a real color but she insists it is. Her giant bed takes up 70% of the room and has the same purple flower sheets she's had on it for as long as I can remember.

"So, Dean is gonna be here soon with the stuff and then we'll all have a little fun." She giggles excitedly and claps her hands.

"Someone's excited." I laugh and shove her playfully.

"Yeaaa, excited to have a sleepover with you!" She smiles and shoves me back.

"Aww, you're sweet." I smile and lay my head on her shoulder, we both sigh happily and look at ourselves through the mirror in her vanity that faces her bed. I watch Sadie's face go slowly from a smile to a frown.