Chapter 6

~Jax~

I hop out of my car and grab all the liquor from the back seat, I shut the door, lock my car and walk up to the front door. I open the door and find Sadie, Mylie, and some dude sitting on the couch, I raise an eyebrow and walk towards them.

"Hey..." I say suspiciously.

Mylie practically jumps a foot in the air, clearly scared of my voice.

"Oh! H-Hey dude." Mylie stutters, something is going on in here.

"Hey J, I was just meeting Mylie's boyfriend." Sadie smiles at me worriedly and nudges her head towards the boy with the leather jacket and studded shoes.

I shift my eyes to his and look him up and down judgingly, he's wearing black jeans with studs around the pocket lining, what year is this prick living in? I chuckle to myself and shake my head, looking at his outfit, then his face. He's almost the exact skin tone as me, he even has more stubble than me, and I'm 24. How old is this kid? Does he go to Mylie's school? How did they meet? Big brother mode goes into overdrive as I step closer to the boy, making him visibly gulp and get more nervous by the second.

"Jax don-" Mylie squeaks but before I even hear her I have the boy pushed up against the wall, I grip a fistful of his tacky rock band shirt and pull his face close to mine.

"What's your name?" I hiss at him.

"Z-Zach." He stutters.

"Okay, Zach... I'll remember that. How'd you and Mylie meet?" I smile sinisterly at him.

"English class." Mylie answers for him.

I glare over at her and she acts out her zipping her mouth shut, she knows to do that when I'm mad.

"English class." Zach blurts out, glancing between me, Mylie and Sadie. I can hear Sadie trying to stifle her laughs, she's the only person I've met that isn't scared shitless of me.

"Okay, what are your intentions with my baby sister?" I stare angrily into his eyes and pull harder on his shirt.

"I-I really like her... I don't know my intentions yet really." He stutters. I growl lowly and push him harder against the wall.

"You don't know?" I almost yell, no one is going to come into my house and ruin my baby sister.

"Okay, Jax seriously enough!" Mylie yells. I turn my head to her, surprised that she spoke up to me, she rarely does it, I think she respects me too much. I raise an eyebrow at her and let her little boy toy go.

"Just leave him be, I'll walk him out." She pleads, I nod and move out of Zach's way and let him walk towards the door quickly, he seems ready to leave. Mylie and Zach walk out of the house and close the door behind them, saying their goodbyes I guess. Sadie starts busting out laughing, like uncontrollable crazy laughing, she's weird as hell sometimes.

"That was fuckin badass dude!!" She punches my shoulder and smiles up at me, jumping around like a puppy learning tricks.

"Shut up." I smile and chuckle, shaking my head down at her, Sadie is fairly short, short enough that I have to look down to meet her eyes.

Mylie walks back into the house after a minute or two and glares at the both of us, me and Sadie.

"What the fuck guys? You're supposed to SUPPORT me!" She pouts and groans, I don't feel bad though.

"Sorry My, your bro was just being protective, making sure he's right for you," Sadie argues, she's right, also I just wanted to scare him.

Mylie rolls her eyes and shrugs, walking over to the counter of alcohol, she grabs a Straw-Ber-Rita and opens it aggressively. Sadie and I walk over as well and pick out what we want. Sadie grabs a big can of Twisted Tea and I grab a regular ol' Bud Light. I got work tomorrow, not trying to be hungover. It's a Friday though, so the girls are chugging their first drink and giggling at each other. I put on a football game on our big living room TV and sip my beer, trying to ignore the teen girls dancing to no music behind me, damn they're lightweights. I turn and watch them grab more and more drinks, chugging them and shotgunning beer cans on the hardwood floor, I laugh watching Mylie spill it over and barely get any in her mouth. They got fucked up fast.

After a few beers, I decide I'm done for the night and start heading to bed.

"Jaaaaxxxxx, where ya goiing?" Mylie slurs, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"To bed, you should too soon." I laugh at her and shake my head, she's so drunk.

"N-Nahhhhhh mate, I'm feelin great. HA! That rhymed.." She burps after every sentence, gross.

"Alright, well goodnight My, night Sadie." I look over at Sadie who's jumping all over the couch and laughing.

"Bye love you!" Sadie yells and giggles wildly, I shake my head and go up the rest of the stairs and into my room.

I walk into my room, strip down to my underwear and jump in bed under the covers, drifting off to sleep slowly.

~~~~~

Heyyy! Sorry this chapter is kinda short. :/

But I hope you enjoyed that scary big bro moment between Jax and Zach.

Do you think Zach is good for Mylie? Lemme know.

And btw Mylie and Sadie are serious lightweights when it comes to alcohol lol

At the top of the chapter is Zach, played by Alex Calvert (Supernatural anyone? :))

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love ya. <3