Chapter 9

WARNING
THIS CHAPTER IS VERY MATURE AND GRAPHIC!!

~Mylie~

I text Jax on my way home with Zach.

"Hey, you home?" I bite my lip in anticipation.

"No, I'm out with the guys, you need me?" He texts back almost immediately.

"No, I'm good, just wondering." I smirk.

I lean over and place a hand on Zach's thigh making him flinch slightly then relax, I kiss his ear gently and bite on it.

"My brother isn't home." I mumble before I start kissing his neck, making him start speeding down the road, I giggle and move my hand up his leg slowly.

"Fucking tease." Zach almost growls and grips the steering wheel tighter.

I pull away from him and smile innocently, before stepping out of the car and into the house, Zach following extremely close behind. Am I really about to fuck Zach? I mean yes, I am, but why? A bunch of thoughts run through my mind but before I can even comprehend them I'm pressed up against the front door and Zach is attacking my neck with his lips, I let out a soft whimper, his lips are so soft and warm, they feel amazing on me, I grab his face and smash my lips to his, kissing him hungrily and desperately.

"Shit, you're so hot Mylie." Zach mumbles against my lips, I blush and bite his bottom lip roughly, making him moan.

"Zach..." I moan into his mouth and jump up wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around the back of his neck, barely pulling away from the kiss, he holds me up by my ass and grips it roughly, he pulls away from the kiss to take a breath.

"Where to?" Zach pants softly, but that smirk still stays, I think it's permanent.

"My room please." I giggle and attack his neck with quick soft kisses as he walks us to the bedroom, as soon as we walk in he sets me down on my feet and takes his shirt off, I widen my eyes and stare at his body, I just realized I've never seen him shirtless before, how?

"You like, huh?" Zach smirks and I realize I've been staring for a bit, I blush and bite my lip.

"I do.." I smile and walk up to him, sliding my fingertips down from his collarbone over his chest, past his left nipple, and down his abs to his v-line, Zach snakes his hands around my waist and grips it tightly before he grabs the bottom of my tube top and pulls it off, I wasn't wearing a bra so I was completely exposed to him. His eyes looked me all over slowly, as if he was trying to memorize every flaw in my chest, I instinctively cover my boobs with my hands making him frown and move my hands away quickly, holding onto my wrists tightly.

"Don't." Zach mumbles and leans down until he is face to face with my breasts, he kisses each nipple softly and flicks his tongue over them, making me let out a breathy moan.

"Shit..." I purr softly, struggling to get my wrists out of his grip. Zach bites my right nipple, making me yelp softly, wow that felt nice.

I'm not a virgin, but his touch felt one hundred times better than any past guy I've been with, my body feels like it's on fire, Zach lets go of my wrists and unbuttons my jeans, tugging them off eagerly, and I start doing the same to him. Zach steps away and looks at me in just my black lace thong and I stare down at his...

"You're so sexy.." Zach smirks at me.

"You're.. really hot." I sigh and bite my lip looking him up and down.

He steps toward me again and I step back until I'm sitting on my bed looking up at him, I shift my body so I'm more comfortable and Zach climbs on top of me and peppers my neck with soft kisses, she kisses up to my lips and jaw then back down to my neck and collarbone, he sucks on it roughly, making me moan and probably making a hickey, he trails one hand down my side and over my hip slowly, he tugs on my panties teasingly, before sliding his hand under them and cupping my pussy making me gasp softly.