Chapter 8

~Sadie~

I look over at Mylie, smiling sadly at her sleeping face, she'd fallen asleep while we laid together and stared at the ceiling in silence. I want to tell her everything, all my secrets, but I can't, she'd break into a million pieces, and I'd lose her, I can't lose her. I sigh and sit up, climbing off her giant bed, going to her vanity to fix my hair, My light blonde hair was the total opposite of My's, her hair is thick and dark brown with very little highlights, whereas mine is slightly thinner and more voluminous, with lots and lots of highlights, and it isn't as long as Mylie's. I brush out the knots in my hair and tie it up into a high ponytail, I spray myself with her perfume and go downstairs to sit with Jax.

"Wassup brotha." I smirk playfully as I plop down next to him and watch Impractical Jokers with him, it's all our favorite show, I giggle as Joe says something absurd and does a weird dance on TV, Joe is my favorite guy, he's hilarious and will say anything to anyone, I hear Jax chuckle and I turn to look at him, I've always found Jax attractive, but he's like my annoying stepbrother, and Mylie would kill me if I slept with him, also I have Dean.

"What's so funny?" I nudge his shoulder gently.

"The show?" He raises an eyebrow at me, I nod and blush softly, looking back at the TV, why am I so awkward...

"Where's My?" Jax asks me, I can feel him staring at my face.

"She fell asleep, again." I chuckle softly, keeping my eyes on the TV.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask you something but you can't tell Mylie, got it?" Jax grabs my chin gently and turns my face towards his, forcing me to stare up into his eyes, I blush like crazy and avert my eyes away from his, he's never touched me like this before, or even at all, his hands are so smooth and cold, a weird but soothing mix.

"Wh-what is it?" I ask softly, stuttering like a madman.

"Can I kiss you..?" Jax whispers softly, pulling my face closer to his by my chin, I bite my lip hard as I glance between his eyes and lips, damn he's sexy up close, I take in all his features, from his dark brown eyes to his perfect jawline and full lips.

I nod slightly and almost immediately Jax's lips are smashed onto mine, he cups my cheeks gently and kisses me eagerly, almost hungrily, I kiss him back and bite his bottom lip gently, making him grunt softly, and the kiss gets intense fast. I climb onto Jax's lap and straddle him, grabbing fistfuls of his hair, he grips my ass roughly and grunts into the kiss, I pull away suddenly and stare down at him.

"Oh my god, oh my god oh my god!" I squeal and climb off him, realizing I was making out with Jax after just calling my fucking stepbrother, gross.

"What's wrong?" Jax's eyebrows furrow and he rolls his eyes.

"We can't, we can't do this!" I yell quietly, not trying to wake up Mylie.

"Why not?" Jax asks as if he doesn't see what's wrong with the situation.

"Because! Mylie is my best friend and you're her brother, you're like a brother to me! And Mylie would kill us both." I groan and pace around the floor, regretting everything at this moment.

"It didn't seem like you thought of me as a brother just then, plus I've always thought you were hot as hell..." Jax smirks, licking his lips as he looks me up and down. I blush and throw a couch pillow at him.