Chapter 1

~Mylie~

I wake up slowly, my eyes opening then immediately shutting once the sunlight shines into them, I groan loudly and obnoxiously and flail my arms around like a manic before forcing myself to sit up in bed, I rub my sleepy eyes and look around my room.

"Yup, just how I left it," I say to myself.

"Obviously." I roll my eyes.

I throw my pastel yellow comforter off my legs and swing them over the edge of the bed. I hear a knock on my door and watch as the door slowly opens.

"I heard you groaning in here like a cow." Jax laughs.

Jax is my older brother, he's 24, he has short dirty blonde hair that is kinda wavy, and he has blonde stubble and deep brown eyes. He's also covered in tattoos... Like, covered.

"Shut up, old man." I glare at him in my doorway. He smirks and rolls his eyes before turning away.

"Older than youuuu!!" He laughs as he walks away from my bedroom, but not before flipping me off.

"Fuck you," I mumble under my breath. I mock him silently as I get out of bed and open my closet door.

It took me a bit, but I pick out a black tight fit long sleeve shirt with light wash boyfriend-fit jeans that have rips in the knees, I tuck my shirt into the jeans and under them I put on fishnet stockings to make the plain outfit pop a little more, I throw on my favorite fire red velvet boot heel things, they're ankle high and point at the toes, the heel part isn't very high also, I don't know what they're called honestly. I smile to myself as I take a look in my full body mirror, outfit is pretty decent. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth thoroughly, after I check in between my teeth at least three times over I go back into my room and sit at the vanity. I fill in my eyebrows and put concealer on quickly, then I quickly put on mascara and fake lashes before doing my 'signature' eyeliner wing, I swipe on some nude lip gloss and brush my hair quickly, I straighten my hair after and slightly spray hairspray on it. I put on deodorant and my Pink perfume and rush downstairs.

Jax was sitting at the kitchen table and looked at me as I came down.

"I think your little friend is waiting in her car for you." He says, his mouth full of Fruit Loops.

"Ew, okay, got it. See ya!" I smack him on the shoulder as I grab my bookbag and walk out the door.

I walk up to Sadie's dark blue 2011 Chevy Cruze, otherwise known as "Baby Sadie" who no one is allowed to drive, not even me. Sadie is my best friend, the one who's kept me sane all these years, she has medium-length blonde hair with super cute bluish green eyes, she's a few inches taller than me and a few months older too, which she always reminds me of.

"C'mon biitch." Sadie laughs at me as she looks me up and down from her car window.

I roll my eyes and hop in the passenger's seat, we hug and when we pull away she smiles sweetly at me.

"You look super cute today." She grins.

I laugh and shove her playfully.

"Shush, you look cuter. Tryna impress Dean?" I smirk and wink at her.

Dean is Sadie's crush, always has been since I met her, they've started talking more because Sadie finally man'd up and spoke more than one word to him.

"SHUT UP!" She squeals and punches my arm, her face red from blushing.

I giggle and shake my head while checking out her outfit at the same time. She has her hair curled loosely with a baby pink spaghetti string tank top on, its cropped and kinda flowy, super cute, I should steal it, she has dark high-waisted ripped skinny jeans on with it and strappy brown sandals. She also has cute pink glittery hair clips in that pinned a few strands of hair back, she looks so adorable.

"Okay okay! Now drive." I groan and lean back in the seat as she puts her car in drive and speeds off towards our school.

Once we get there and find a parking spot, everyone is hanging out in the front lawn, well most of the students, I recognize a lot of the jocks by the stairs as we walk up to the front door of my massive high school. I link arms with Sadie and she smiles at me.

"Oooh dayum!!" I hear the jocks whistle as we walk by.

"Fuck off, pigs." Sadie snaps.

Most of them are your usual perverted, rude, dickhead high school football players, there is Kyle, Jayden, Matt, Sean, and Reed. Sadie and I call them the 'Fucktard Five.' I notice another guy leaning against the railing on the stairs, the only one not hooting or hollering at us. He's very attractive... And he's staring. I roll my eyes at him and drag Sadie into the building with me.

"God I hate them all.." Sadie groans.

"Did you see the sixth one though? He looks new, never seen him." I ask.

Sadie shrugs, "Nah, didn't see him."

I brush it off and walk to class, my arm still linked with Sadie's.

~~~~~~~

Hiii! Me again, the author.

This chapter is a little short bc it is my first, so I wanna try and keep it short and sweet.

Did you enjoy it?

I hope sooo, I'm pretty happy with it.

Love y'all. <3

Oh yea vote and comment, I need my feedback haha.