TWO

★★★

★★★

Aria's Pov

"You've got to be kidding me," As soon as those words come out of his mouth I frown and give him a glare.

"Excuse me?" I ask offended by his reaction to seeing me.

He just stared at me for some seconds and looked back at his friends who were already trying hard not to laugh. He gave a long sigh and closed his eyes shutting everyone off.

I frowned at him and looked at my other side where Inaya sat. I see her staring at Zian with a dreamy smile on her face. I crunched my face at that look.

"Isn't he hot?" She asks still with her dreamy face on.

"Not at all," I breathed out and looked back at Zian who was facing the other side talking with some boy.

"Let me introduce you to the Bad Boys of our camp," Inaya said from beside me. She sounded excited.

Bad Boys? Seriously? Is this some teenage novel?

"So, you already know Zian, he is the smartest kid of that group," she said and then pointed at the boy from before who was seating on the two-seater.

"The boy near the window, that's Ranbir, he is the intelligent boy in our class," she says and I recognize him as the one who bumped into me at the airport. He at least wasn't rude like this monster sitting beside me.

"Then we have Abeer, who is sitting beside Ranbir, he is like a prankster of the group," she said with humor in her voice. "He once put chewing gum in our Maths teacher's hair because he wasn't understanding trigonometry and she was making it even harder to understand when she tried explaining it to him." She finished and I snorted at that.

"Then the two boys behind them, the one near the window is Varun, he is almost always Silent and speaks whenever necessary, and is addicted to music," she says and I raise my brows at her.

She blushes and looks down. "Actually, I used to stalk him in the ninth standard," she says and I chuckled.

"Then the last one beside Varun is Aarav, he is a flirt." She says and I smile inwardly because I guessed it right before on the airport. "The age of the woman doesn't matter to him, he just looks at girls or women and starts flirting." She completes.

"So, did he ever flirt with you?" I ask and she pouted.

"Sadly, no." She shakes her head. "He only flirts with the girls who aren't from our school, so there would be no problem complaining to teachers later on," she sighs and looks at Aarav longingly.

I cock my head and look at her. Wasn't she giving the same look to Zian some minutes back?

"So, you guys were in the same school?" I ask and she nods.

"They all are childhood friends, I joined in the seventh standard, and heard quite shocking rumors about them." She says making me curious to know more.