TWENTY

★★★

★★★

Aria's Pov

"No, umm...I should be leaving-"

"No do come in, I would like to talk to you." I tell him as he kept glancing at the door and then towards where Ranbir's car took off.

Zain sighed irritated as he looked over his phone angrily because he's been trying to call Ranbir but he isn't picking up.

Zain looked back towards me and hesitantly nodded his head and I open the door for him to walk in.

"Thanks." He tells me as he walks in and go sit on the couch. "Nice house." He comments and I notice how awkward we both are behaving right now. I hate being awkward with him.

I walk towards kitchen to bring a glass of water and offered him as he tried calling his other friends. "Hey Aarav, can you bring my bike to-" Zain says and looks up at me. "Can you tell the exact address?" He asks me and I tell him my house address.

As Zain tells Aarav the address his face turns into frown. "What do you mean it would take you two hours? I know you've my spare keys, just bring the damn bike here." He orders Aarav.

I felt a little hurt as I realized that he didn't even want to spend a second in my presence that he is ordering his own friend to hurry up.

"I don't care, just come- hello? Hello Aarav? Hey you moron answers me you fool-" Aarav says as he brings the phone down from his ear and look at it unbelievably as if it wasn't Aarav but his phone that betrayed him.

"I'm sorry," hearing my voice he looked up at me confused.

"What?"

"I thought you would be standing alone outside in the hot sun so I invited you inside, if you don't want then-" I trailed off as his face turned into one of realization.

"No! No it's not that, I just- I just don't know how to, you know...talk to someone who betrayed me and then walk away without any explanation." He says and I can hear sarcasm evident in his voice.

What did he just say?

I betrayed him?

"I didn't betray you, stop accusing me." I say offended. How can this moron say I was the one when it was him who was to be blamed?

"Stop accusing you? Ha. Then what should I do, praise you? For all of a sudden disappearing and with no contact whatsoever." He yells.

"No contact? It was you who wanted me to stop calling you, and now you're blaming me that I didn't call you." I yelled back. He wasn't just going to yell at me and get away with that.

"Me?" He scoffed and looked at me unbelievably. "Wow! Just wow, now you're blaming it all on me, I didn't expect this from you." He tells me shaking his head.