THREE

★★★

★★★

Aria's Pov

We finally reached Manali, and it is so beautiful. It's truly a heaven on earth. Everything was covered in white snow making it look so serene.

We were called to go and settle inside the resort where we would be living for the rest of the camp.

The rooms held two persons each, and I was paired up with Kiya, Zian's obsessed lover.

I just hope she is good.

"Hey! I'm Aira." I say introducing myself to my new roommate.

She looked over at me and gazed me up and down as her face twisted in irritation.

"Yeah, whatever." She says and went back arranging her clothes.

Rude much?

I huffed and went back to do my own things and start unpacking my bag.

We were soon called out for breakfast and that's when I saw Aarav. He gave me a smile as he approached me.

"Hey Aria, how's it going?" He asks and I smile.

"It's all good, do you know what we have to do next? I was a bit late so I kind of missed it." I say.

"Of course, they said we will start trekking from tomorrow, and since we have a whole day ahead of us, they will conduct a Treasure Hunt game." He says and I smiled in excitement.

"Oh my, I love treasure hunt," I say and he chuckled.

"Who doesn't, come on we have to go and make groups." He says as we walked to all the students standing there.

"Alright everybody, one group will have four participants each, there are twenty-four of you total, so there will be six groups," Akshay sir said and I can hear the excitement from everyone as they started to make their own group.

"No, no, no, I'll be making your groups so don't bother, and that way you can get introduced to your fellow mates too, alright?" He asked and received a not-so-happy response.

"Okay then, the groups are in this way, Tanya, Varun, Rohan..." And he went on and on.

As I waited for my turn I looked around, the five boys' group was split, and I felt bad for them, they are always together and they got separated here.

Zian was the only one remaining from that group and that's when I heard Akshay sir say making me gasp, "The fifth group is Zian, Aria, Inaya, and Kiya."

Are. You. Kidding. Me?

The two obsessed lovers of Zian with Zian himself with one more addition which he hates the most, me, in one group? Not so...normal.

Zian looked pissed off that he had no guy in his group and was cursing under his breath. He stood in his place as Inaya and Kiya happily went towards him while I half-heartedly walked over to him.