PROLOGUE

You ever wondered what will happen when Exes cross the same path again?

★★★

"You!!!" I looked at him shocked and stunned. What is he doing here?

Please Lord don't tell me he studies in the same college. I prayed looking at the boy in front of me who had a mirroring expression as mine.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He demanded in his deep husky tone. I gulped hard at that. Why does he make me nervous whenever I see him?

"Duh, I came to learn here," I replied in a sarcastic tone making him glare at me.

"You've got to be kidding me," he says unbelievably.

"Nope, I'm not kidding," I say giving him a sarcastic smile and inched closer towards him. "Won't you welcome your ex-girlfriend to your college, Zian?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

★★★

Aria Singhania has just arrived in Jaipur because of her father's transfer. She had been living in Mumbai for the last few years but now that she has been transferred to Jaipur she had to start her studies from the middle that is she has to join St. Allen College.

Zian Ahuja is a mysterious guy to everyone except for his group of friends. Intelligent, Smart, Handsome, and a Gentleman.

What would happen when these two exes will come back face to face in the same college unexpectedly?

Will their feelings for each other be the same or the feelings have changed?

★★★

Do tell me how is the prologue.

Q : I really want to know how you guys stumbled upon this book. A friend or a reading list...

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

This is not an intercast/interreligion love story. All the characters in my books are Hindus, I just loved the name Zain so I named him that, this has nothing to do with caste/religion.

Thank you

Also, I hope you guys have read the first book in the series, 'She Was Always Mine', coz this isn't a standalone, and you would spoil many surprises if you read this before the first one.